ASL x F!Reader (AU)~ Winter Cold

(Y/n) POV

I took the three brothers out for a nice little walk today but I didn't grab a warmer coat. The wind had picked up earlier as we were out.

"Luffy! Ace! Be careful, there's ice on the ground!" I yelled at the two idiots throw snowballs and running after each other. Sabo placed a hand on my shoulder to try to comfort me.

"Let them do their thing and if they get hurt you can tell them you told them s- "

"Sabo! You okay?" Sabo was face first in the snow due to a snowball to the face. He started to stand up and throw snowballs at his brothers. I found a bench and sat to watch the ASL brothers have a fight with snow. I wasn't looking and was hit with one square in the face, I started to laugh and joined in.

We all ended up in the snow, laughing and staring up at the gray and cloudy sky.

"Okay, you three. Time to head home and make dinner." Luffy and Ace both jumped up in excitement over the word dinner while Sabo stood up to brush off the snow. Ace lent me a hand and helped me up, Luffy jumping up and down because he couldn't wait for us to get home for food.

As we walked back through the park, the wind picked and made everything colder. The brothers didn't seem to be fazed by it while I was a shivering mess. Luffy looked towards me, I gave him a quick smile which he returned as he stopped walking and whispered to Ace. They both looked at me, a confused look on my face as to why.

They both walked over to me and Luffy unzipped his big winter jacket, zipping it back up around both of us. Ace had done the same as Luffy and wrapped it around the three of us with his hands still in his pockets, Sabo saw us and joined in by putting his arms through Ace's. we all smiled like idiots as we all walked home.

Let's just say we were all toasty warm on the way back!