Sanji x F!Reader~ Icing Kisses

You woke up early one morning, excited and happy because today was your best friend's birthday and you were going to make a chocolate and strawberry cake for her. You knew how much Robin loved your coco-strawberry cupcakes so you thought why not make a cake!

Getting dressed, you put on a King of the squirrels t-shirt, some Avengers pants and put your hair up in (hairstyle). You looked over toward your room mates, Nami and Robin, to still see them sleeping. It was 4:27

Opening the door, you heard snoring down the hall. Good you thought Luffy is still sleeping, I should have just enough time to make it and bake it! You walked through the Sunny's halls, arriving at a pitch black kitchen.

Sanji, your crush, had been nice enough to tell you where the key for the fridge was because you loved to bake. You blushed at the memory, shaking it off, you turned on the light. Rubbing your hands together, you walked to the counter and started to make your cake.

You had been given a recipe from your boss at a bakery and you decided to use it, since it was perfect for Robin. She was like a mother to you while Nami was the overprotective big sister. You had never known your family since you had been forgot on an island that was threatened by a buster call but you were too young to remember that.

Your boss had saved you and had raised you like his own. Robin and Sanji both understood which made you feel accepted. Other than Luffy hugging and being excited to have you aboard. You smile at the thought; you read the recipe and started to make it.

4 level tbsp cocoa powder125g (4oz) unsalted butter, softened100g bar dark chocolate, meltedFew drops of vanilla extract350g (12oz) dark muscovado sugar2 large eggs300g (10oz) plain flour½ x 200ml carton crème fraîche300ml carton whipping cream200g bar dark chocolateFew drops of vanilla extract250-350g (8-12oz) strawberries2 x 20cm (8in) round sandwich tins, buttered and base lined

· · Set the oven to 180°C or Gas Mark 4.

· · Tip the cocoa powder into a bowl and pour over 175ml (6fl oz) boiling water and stir until smooth.

· · Beat together the butter, melted chocolate and vanilla extract, and then beat in the sugar and the cocoa mixture. Whisk until it's smooth, then add the eggs, one at a time, along with a spoonful of flour per egg. Beat in the crème fraîche and chocolate mixture and fold in the remaining flour. Divide the mixture between the prepared cake tins.

· · Bake the cakes in the centre of the oven for 30-35 mins,until the cakes have risen and are just firm to the touch in the centre. Remove them from the oven and leave to cool in the tins for about 5 mins before turning them out on to a wire rack to cool completely.

· · To make the ganache filling and topping: Bring the cream to the boil, then pour it over the broken-up chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts. Add the vanilla extract. Leave the mixture to cool and thicken to a spreading consistency, stirring it occasionally so that it cools evenly (this process can be speeded up by placing the bowl in a fridge when it's cold enough).

· · Slice some strawberries for the filling and halve some for the top.

· · Spread half of the ganache over one of the cakes and arrange sliced strawberries on top. Place the other cake on top and then spread over the remaining ganache, allowing it to run slightly over the top edge of the cake. Decorate with the halved strawberries.

As you put the cake into the oven, you heard footsteps behind you. Looking at the clock, it read 5:42. Luffy should, hopefully, still be sleeping along with everyone else. You turned around to see Zoro walking to his sake.

"Morning Zoro! Sake so early in the morning?" you asked, while get stuff ready for the icing and strawberries. "Yep, what are you making so early in the morning?" You smiled at his dumb question "Well mossy, I'm making a birthday cake for Robin!" Zoro rolled his eyes while smiling as you said his nickname. You thought mossy was much nicer and cuter then mosshead or marimo.

"I'm going to go train, see ya (y/n)." He ruffled your hair as he went to go train his ass off, again! You looked back at the recipe and started to make the icing. Five minutes passed and you heard another pair of footsteps, felt the presence get closer but you just continued to make the icing because you thought it was Zoro again.

You felt a stubbly chin rest on your head, wait Zoro hasn't any stubble?!

"Something smells good (y/n), what is it?" Sanji asked as he moved beside you. You felt blush creep onto your face. You turned to Sanji with your biggest smile "its Robin's birthday cake and I would love it if you could do the strawberries for me!" You tilted your head in the cutest way possible. Sanji's eyes turned to heart and he became wiggly "Absolutly (y/n)-chwaaaaan!!" Giggling at his state, you continued to make the icing.

You both finished the cake in no time! But you still had some icing left and it was only 6:45. Turning towards you, Sanji noticed you had some on your face. He leaned down to your cheek and licked the icing off. "Yum! That icing is amazing (y/n)-chan."

You looked at him with wide eyes; he smiled at your expression. You leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. They tasted soft and sweet,, you both kissed each other and stayed that way for a while. That is until you heard "SANJI!! BREAKFEST!"

You both parted with tick marks on your foreheads. "Luffy" you both said. Sanji sighed while he pushed up his sleeves. "I love you (y/n), we'll finish this later. Let's make breakfast." You nodded, kissing him on the check. "Love you too Sanji!"