Fell!Sans x M!Reader ~ Masochist News

Requested by @your_personal_trash

(Y/N) POV
My day was long as work dragged on and on to the point of pure boredom rang clear. A small pale hand shook my shoulder as I sat on the couch in pain from the day, Frisk looked worriedly at me with their flower friend shivering behind their shoulder.

"Something wrong?" I asked, holding the pale hand with love.

"Sans is home," they whispered with freight as the front door opened with a loud bang. Papyrus I could tolerate but the short round skeleton was a different story, he sort of made my heart flutter and drove my imagination wild. I gave Frisk a big hug and sent them to their room as I confronted Sans who was drinking mustard in the kitchen.

"You're home early, how was work?" I inquired, trying to sound casual as I made myself some tea. He grumbled, not one for conversation, while I sat across from him with a shiver down my spine.

"Enough with the bullshit small talk, go away,"

"Brother! Dinner is here!" Papyrus came bounding with a giant bowl of pasta, he slammed it on the and growled at me. "(Y/n), go get Frisk!" I swiftly moved around the brothers to rush upstairs and find Frisk colouring with Flowey beside them. I crouched down and wrapped my arms around the little one, kissing their temple before picking them up and heading downstairs to the table.

"Nice of you to join us, kid," commented Sans as he shoveled down his spaghetti. I huffed as I sat down with Frisk on my lap as we began to eat. The meal was quiet as usual, no small talk or conversation in any way but the tables turned as Papyrus yelled at Frisk; they missed their pale and stabbed my stationary hand on the table. My eyes grew wide as I felt my pants tighten as the pain turned to pleasure, I hid my flush red face behind Frisk.

"Something wrong, (y/n)?" Sans teased, I whispered to Frisk who nodded. I picked them up, excused ourselves, and rushed upstairs to Frisk's room to put them down before running to my own room to fix my problem.

"Need help with that?" A voice came from behind my as two boney hands hooked its thumbs in my jeans front pockets. I looked back and saw Sans with a malicious grin; he pushed me onto my bed with a bone in hand, bruising my arm with it, making me moan.

"Fucking bastard," I breathed, growling under my breath as he climbed on top of me.

"Never thought you to be a masochist, this should be interesting!"