Kunieda Aoi x F!Reader ~ Cuteness

Requested by 

(Y/N) POV

The rain poured outside as the day came to an end. Kunieda and I went to her house after school, meeting her parents at the door before they had to leave on a business trip. They had asked us if we were able to look after Kunieda's little brother and that brings us to the current situation. Kunieda was practicing in the dojo while I sat on the floor playing blocks with Kota; Nene and Chiaki training with Kunieda too.

"AHHH!!" screamed Kota as thunder sounded from above us. He threw down his blocks and rushed into my stomach to hide, snuggling his face into my breasts in fright. I caressed his hair and looked up to watch the others train but what I saw was a very red Kunieda and two smiling Red Tail Knights.

"Aoi, is everything alright?" I asked, concerned.

"I-I'm fine. Nene, Chiaki! Let's continue for just a little bit longer," she stuttered, turning away from me.

"If you're going to continue, I'm going to give Kota a bath before bedtime. See you, girls, later," I chirped, picking Kota up and leaving the dojo to go to the bathroom. I got changed into a tube top and shorts, making sure my hair was out of my face before starting up the bath. As the water filled the tube, Kota, somehow, undressed and was trying to sit on my lap as we waited for the bath. I placed him on my legs and hugged his little belly, his tiny head was leaning back on my chest as his eyelids closed a bit. I turned the tap off and laced him in the tube, sitting a rubber ducky next to him for him to play with while I washed his hair. I hummed a small tune, wasting the time away before grabbing a fluffy blue towel and drying off Kota.

"Come one, little guy. Time for bed." Kota yawned in response, snuggling into his towel. I grabbed a fuzzy yellow onesie and dressed him warmly, Kota falling asleep in my arms as I did up the finale button. I closed his bedroom door after covering him up in his blankets, backing up into another person who rested their head and arms on me.

"Tired, Aoi?" Kunieda hummed and pulled me off to her room, dragging me down onto the bed. I was the only person that she let see this needy side of her and I loved every ounce of it, snuggling into her arms comfortably.

"We have to get changed," she grumbled. We left the bed and changed into something more...bedtime appropriate. Crawling back into bed, we huddled together in each other's arms. I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes to hear Kota crying in the next room; I tried to leave the bed but Kunieda got out first and brought back the grumpy kid, placing him in between the both of us to fall asleep comfortably.

"Night, (y/n)."

"Night, Aoi. Love you."