Punk! Remus Sanders x F!Reader ~ The Stache

Requested by  hally_embers

(Y/N) POV

I walked through the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, Remus Sanders, to find the book I had left in the living room the night before. Walking down the stairs, Remus stood in front of the mirror in the hallway admiring his facile hair.

"Babe. Shave." My hands rested on my hips as I watched him twirl his mustache.

"Nope," he smirked, slowly walking towards me. "It's manly and hip and punk!"

"Uh-huh, you keep telling yourself that." Remus furrowed his brow, backing me into the wall, trapping me with his arms on either side of me. "Also, punk? Hardly, it's more like 1920's dancer." I giggled, picturing my 'punk' boyfriend in a top hat and suit.

"Shut up, (y/n). My mustache makes my kisses better," he said proudly, leaning in to prove his point. Our lips locked, moving in sync until I couldn't take the tickling of his nose caterpillar. "See?"

"Yes, yes. Now, snuggle me and shut up about your face." I pulled him to the couch, grabbing my book on the way. Remus sat on the couch, letting me sit next to him and snuggle into his side. After a few seconds, I felt a tug at the shirt I was wearing, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Is that my Green Days shirt?"