Luffy x M!Reader ~ Gotta Get Hot

Requested by Nyxtrio 

WARNING LEMONISH!!!!!!

(Y/N) POV

"Hey, (y/n)? You busy?" a voice asked from the doorway. I looked over from my phone to see my boyfriend, Monkey D. Luffy, grinning widely. Shaking my head, I put my phone down to look over at him, watching as he walked over to the edge of our bed. He sat with a thump, throwing his head back onto my lap. "I want to try something. Ace said that if I wear more clothes during sex, the hotter I'll get which means it'll feel better!" Shocked, I cursed Ace under my breath before smiling softly at Luffy with my hand squeezing his.

"Babe, I-" My mind buffered as I tried to think of a way to tell him the truth but nothing seemed right. "Okay, we'll give it a go. How about after dinner?" Luffy bounced off the bed happily, kissing my lips before rushing off somewhere. With cheeks as red as tomatoes, I scrolled through my phone to give the hot head a call.

"Hello?"

"Ace, you are an asshole," I grumbled, hearing him burst out laughing. I pinched the bridge of my nose, swinging my legs over the edge to stretch myself out. "I thought you wouldn't do anything with it."

"(Y/n), look. I can't help but give my little brother a little push." I could hear him smirking. "Have fun~!" Ace hung up. With blush still glowing, I headed downstairs to start dinner and overthink my entire life.

~~~After Dinner~~~

I'm not Sanji level chef but Luffy seemed to like my cooking as he sat across from me with a huge smile the whole time. He placed his dishes into the sink and wrapped his rubber arms around my shoulders with a hum.

"I'm gonna get ready in the bathroom, meet me in the bedroom naked," he ordered. I heard him run off as the blush from earlier returned. Deciding dishes could wait, I walked towards my demise. Neither of us was any good at the romance part but the candles I had bought the other week seemed like a good idea. Placing them around the room, I dimmed the lights and stripped my comfy clothing. I caught myself in the mirror, tracing every imperfection I saw. How could that idiot find this worth loving?

"Woah." Spinning around, I doubled over laughing at the rainbow Stay-puffed marshmallow man that waddled towards me. "What?" Luffy asked, struggling to meet my eyes as I still rolled about in laughter.

"So cute," I cooed once I could breathe and stand up to kiss his forehead. "Are those Robin's gloves?" I inquired once the velvet purple grazed my chest. Looking over to the left with duck lips, Luffy lied. "Bad liar." Locking lips, everything became a blur. The sheets on my back with his nylon chest on my stomach. Pleasure shivered up my spin once the velvet reached my member and the friction intensified, Luffy's hot breath warming my skin.

"More," I moaned, my knuckles growing white on his back. Hair tickled my face as the air around us seemed to disappear; grinding against me, Luffy's voice drowned out my own. Hands roaming, squeezing. Legs tangled together. My lover became fuzzy as the wave grew, the knot tightening.

"(Y/n), I'm-"

"Me too." My fingertips trailed to his face, holding on to lock his eyes with mine.

"T-together." Our breathing synced as we rode the wave, arches pressing against each other. The nylon jacket fell on top of me, kissing the marks that littered my skin. I wrapped my arms around Luffy, hugging him tightly with my head nestling into his neck. "Again?" Luffy chirped.

"Let me breathe, babe," I giggled, "can I do that?" Nodding, Luffy laced gentle kisses over my face. "I'm glad Ace told you, I think this is something we can continue."