Smoothie x F!Reader ~ Jealousy

Requested by AnalynAlcantara

(Y/N) POV

One of the chess piece guards entered the throne room to announce that the Germa Kingdom had docked on Whole Cake Island and the groom was on his way with Baron Tamago and Bege. Big Mom let him leave, continuing to sing and eat happily while thinking of the wedding cake she would get at the union between Pudding and the third Vinsmoke son. I sat by the doors as she sang; I was a part of the Big Mom crew due to the fact that I happen to be her spokeswoman for her weddings and that one of her Sweet Generals was dating me. Speaking of which, my general strode into the throne room with an irritated expression.

"Mama, I respect your decision but may I go with (y/n) to the Germa Kingdom as her bodyguard," Smoothie asked, glancing at me cautiously. Big Mom thought for a moment before nodding and excusing us both.

"Aww, were you worried about me, sweetie?" I teased as the doors closed behind us. She reached down for me and placed me on her shoulder, holding onto my thigh to keep me steady. Smoothie walked to my room so the maids could help me fix my attire as I currently wore a long-sleeved pink and yellow body suit.

"I request something less revelling then last time," commented Smoothie, sitting in a chair in my room to watch as I've let her done in the past; the dress she is speaking of is a skin-tight black dress with a mesh long V that ended at my navel. The maids striped me and showed me a few options, Smoothie judging each with a dishearted look on her face.

"I think I'll go with this one," I said, pointing to my right despite my love's rejections.

My Denden Mushi started ringing; before I could grab it, Smoothie picked up the small snail

"The groom has arrived, please be ready to depart." With a click of the snail, we left my room and headed for the carriage waiting for us outside. We watched as the land passed us; Smoothie placed her hand on my thigh, making sure I was still there and hers.

"I'm not going anywhere so, behave yourself please," I instructed, I knew when I took charge, she felt something so, why not tease her a bit?! We entered the Germa Kingdom and my gut twisted as I watched the same few men train everywhere in the courtyard. A man in a sperm-looking headwrap helped me out of the carriage and lead both of us through the castle to the throne room. A young man with yellow hair was shot at the wall next to us, denting the stone on my left.

"Judge Vinsmoke, is that any way to treat the groom a few days before his wedding day?" I asked, calm and collected. The man in the throne looked down upon me as four other people, most likely his children stood by the base of the stairs defensively. I walked over to the man that was slightly burnt and held out my hand; he looked up at me with a very strange look upon his slightly bruised face.

"Who are you?" demanded Judge, watching sternly as I helped up the groom. Smoothie seemed infuriated in how the Germa king acted as she stepped forward to answer his question for me.

"This is (Y/n) Chishiki of the Big Mom Pirates. Royal adviser to Mama herself, and user of the Heiko Heiko No Mi!" proclaimed the general. My cheeks slightly heated up a bit at the love lacing her every word. Judge seemed taken aback before ordering a table to be brought out; we sat around the table with Smoothie on my left and the groom, Sanji, on my right. I gave them the details for the big day, explaining the ins and outs of how they were to arrive and where Sanji should go.

"Thank you. I realize the time of day and would like to apologize for earlier by offering a place for you to stay overnight," Judge suggested, trying to be polite. I glanced at Smoothie, feeling as though she might start a war on the Vinsmoke family, I saw her slowly reach for her weapon. My eyes shined black and white, using my power to make Smoothie come to balance with her thoughts.

"We would be delighted. Thank you, Judge," I answered as I saw Smoothie relax after my influence. Another Germa Warrior as they were called, not sperm heads as I had thought before, walked towards us and showed us out. We walked through the halls but was stopped as Smoothie halted to look behind us to see Sanji with a very rosy complexion.

"I would like to thank you for your kindness before, beautiful lady!" he sung, kneeling down and holding onto my hand. I nodded and watched in horror as he pecked the top of my hand with a slightly bloody nose. He left after that, letting us continue to our room but, it was silent the entire time.

"We will prepare a carriage for you tomorrow morning when you want to leave!" Smoothie pushed past him into our bedroom. I thanked him and closed the door behind me once I entered.

"That was quite brash of you, sweets."

"I hate these people. I can't wait for the wedding," she grumbled angrily. Sighing, I walked over to her and held her hand. She looked down at me and bent down, pecking my lips gently before getting ready for sleep as I did the same. When in bed, the events from earlier clicked.

"Were you...jealous?" I asked, looking up at her. Smoothie's face began to turn red as she nodded. "Aww! You're so sweet, love." I kissed her softly before drifting off to sleep in her arms.