Billy Lenz x M!Reader ~ Hold Me

Requested by xJackisStrugglingx 

(He is from Black Christmas 1974)

(Y/N) POV

I never should have left the house. I shouldn't have walked to that house. I knocked and walked inside to be greeted with no answers to my calling. Christmas décor lit up my way as I slowly roamed the first floor before trying to find anyone upstairs. Once reaching the top step, a phone next to the banister began to ring. Hesitantly, I picked up the receiver with a shaky hand.

"Hello?"

"Don't worry daddy, I still love you. AAAAAAAH!!! You'll NEVER leave me again! Shh, I won't tell mommy." A raspy voice screeched in my ear, making me jump away. I threw the phone down on the housing and started down the stairs before feeling a warm pair of hands grab at my sides, yanking me back up and knocking me out. Whoever did that to me had the strength to carry me up to an attic space, place me in a rocking chair, and tied me to it with my palms facing the dusty roof. As my (e/c) eyes adjusted to the dark, my chair was surrounded my mannequins in plastic bags sitting in wooden chairs with items in their... hands.

"Oh, fuck," I breathed. They weren't... they aren't plastic. A deep red liquid fell from the bags, the scent of iron reaching my nose. A younger girl held a decaying teddy bear, its eyes were falling out along with the blood-covered stuffing. Two women in their late twenties sat together with their hands taped to each other. A family, it seemed, were sitting around me but I was the only male. Loud thumping rang in my ears as my heart sped up from the fear stuck in a throat; my breathing grew rapid.

"Shh, it's okay, daddy," the voice cooed. I squirmed in the chair, desperately trying to break free of the duct tape on my wrists. A tall figure approached me from the darkness, the eyes glowing from the small Christmas lights that littered the house across the street.

"Why are you doing this?" I sobbed, slumping back in the chair once he was a few inches away. My hope of freedom left my body in a cold shiver as the figure rested his hands on the back of the chair by my head. I could make out the shape of his face, you could call him handsome but deranged. He rested his warm soft hand on my cheek, thumbing away the tears as they rolled down my (s/c) face.

"Don't cry, daddy. You're safe now with me," he whispered, his heavy breathing tickling my ear. I felt his lips nibble at my ear lobe, my breath went cold and stopped. He backed away, holding my face in both hands as he kissed my lips softly. He stayed there, shaking slightly before backing away and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He sat on my lap, resting his face in the crook of my neck. "It's okay, daddy. You can breathe now; they can't hurt you no more."

"Why?" I breathed. He lifted his head, locking eyes with me.

"Because I love you, daddy," he croaked before sobbing into my neck. "H-hold me, p-please." I bent my palms towards his legs and back in an attempt to grab hold of him. The man in my arms sniffled a few times before calming down; all he wanted was a family, he wanted to be loved. With no energy to fight for my life back, I pushed the floor to rock the chair in hopes of living through the night.