Alec Volturi x F!Reader ~ Beauty

Requested by @melissaholahihello 

(Y/N) POV

I watched him from afar. The way his hair sat perfectly on his head, framing his face gently. The colour shining brightly under the light of the sun through the large window in the library. His ember eyes scanning the book in his gentle hands, no jewelry to be seen. The black button-down shirt extenuated his chest that rose and fell softly. The whole of him was perfect.

"Earth to (y/n) ...HEY!" I was drawn back to the table I sat at with my best friend Liz. Looking towards her, a smug grin played her lips once again. "You need to go talk to him," she urged, pulling out my chair to get me to go.

'Liz. I can't, what if he says no?"

"You worry too much, go get him!!" Liz grabbed my arm and threw me towards the black beauty. I played with the hem of my dark pastel green cotton knit sweater dress nervously as I approached him. Once a few feet away, I noticed the title of the book.

"Ah! Do you enjoy Shadowhunters?" I asked excitedly, rocking on my heels slightly.

"Yes, but their depiction of vampires is most distasteful." His voice was smooth and yet cold to my ears. I giggled at his comment, standing a little in front of him to watch his eyes trance my body.

"Why would say that?" I asked curiously as to what he meant.

"We don't all live in large buildings with fancy décor," he chuckled. My cheeks burned as I wrapped my brain around what he had said.

"We?"

"Yes. Care to join me for coffee? You are awfully cute," he teased, brushing a strand of my hair back with his pale hand and resting it in my hair for a bit. I nodded and looped my arm around his outstretched one; a heavy weight rested on my shoulder as my bag appeared across my body. "You'll be needing this; I think I'll keep you."