Harry Heart x F! Reader ~ No, Eggsy

(Y/N) POV

"No, no, no. It's salad fork, fish fork, then dinner fork. Water glass is on the left of the champagne glass. Be careful, Eggsy!" I watched my husband try to teach his choice of Kingsmen the formal table setting horribly. Not that he explained it wrong, it's mainly Eggsy and his lack of silver suppository that seems to slow his learning.

"They look the fucking same, 'arry!" retorted Eggsy, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair. I giggled, walking up behind Harry and rubbing his shoulders comfortingly. I picked up the fork in question to show him.

"He's not wrong, love."

"You stay out of this. You are not helping," sighed Harry, rubbing his temples while Eggsy grinned at my comment. I moved to sit next to Harry and across from the young rebel, stealing Eggsy's dishes to put them in place in fifteen seconds.

 I moved to sit next to Harry and across from the young rebel, stealing Eggsy's dishes to put them in place in fifteen seconds

"How the-"

"And she's not even a Kingsmen," stated Harry proudly. Eggsy left his seat to stand behind me and look over my shoulder to see if he could understand how I did that so quickly.

"She is married to you, Harry." I laughed, pecking Eggsy's cheek before heading to the kitchen to check on the cookies in the oven. "So, how does a man like you get a woman like that?"

"Kingsmen training. She was the final target at a pub in Northampton; wearing a silk dark purple dress if my knowledge serves me right. After I 'got the gig' at Kingsmen, we met again in London at a very beautiful book shop."

"Your memory is deceiving you, darling. Dark red silk dress, London pub, and Northampton book shop." Eggsy snickered as I corrected the mighty Galahad while putting (favourite cookie) cookies on a plate. "I still have that dress," I winked.

"Get a room," groaned Eggsy. I smacked his head as I placed the plate on the table.

"Thank you, (y/n). Now, try again and then we will move on to manners." I left the boys to their work, sitting in my chair in the living room to read my book. An hour later, Harry approached me with a swift air in his step, holding out his hand towards me with a sly smile. "Milady, may I have this dance? See, it's not that hard." Eggsy nodded, shaking himself up a bit before copying Harry's movements.

"Milady, may I have this dance?" he mocked Harry. Laughter erupted from both myself and Eggsy as Harry smacked his forehead at the young man's antics towards his training. "How's that?"

"I'd say you passed but your teacher says otherwise. Might I suggest something?" Harry nodded, giving up on the exercise. "When speaking to a lady, be formal but add a bit of your own uniqueness to it. Makes the whole interaction more real and authentic." Eggsy smiled, heading back to the doorway and trying again. As he walked back, he spun like a popstar before reaching towards me and making me laugh.

"Hello beautiful, care to dance?"

"Perfect!!" I squealed, accepting his hand and twirling him towards Harry with a wide grin with Eggsy holding my waist. "Your student exceeds expectations, give him credit."

"Alright, that's enough for today. I'll see you tomorrow, Eggsy. Oh, good work." Feel proud and confident, Eggsy kissed my cheek both leaving the apartment. "That boy, what am I going to do with him?" Harry dropped down onto the couch with closed eyes.

"Love him and give him time," I hummed, sitting next to my husband with my head resting on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead before we both fell asleep and the sound of the British rain.