Wanda Maximoff x F!Reader ~ Mistakes Happen

Requested by @eccyuk  

(Y/N) POV

The explosion in Lagos that was caused by an Avengers encounter was all over the news. I knocked on our bedroom door as I watched my girlfriend, Wanda Maximoff, stare at the news with a sorrowful look in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Babe, it's not your fault," I hummed as I sat behind her, turning the TV off. She sniffed, wiping her tears off her cheek.

"Turn the TV back on, (y/n), they're being very specific." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, kissing the bare skin I could see. "People died, it's on-."

"Nope!" I exclaimed, spinning her around and sitting on her lap. "I spoke with Steve and he said the bastard told him something that set him off so he didn't react in time. If anything, you could say you both need to work on your rational thinking."

"So cute," she mumbled as I spoke with my cute baby voice to try and cheer her up. She snuggled her head into my neck with a shaky sigh before Vision walked through the wall into our room. "Vis! We talked about this."

"Yes, but the door was open so I assumed that . . ." We both giggled as he gestured to the door, "either way, we are all wanted in the conference room by the Secretary of State."

"We'll be right down," I chirped, still holding on to Wanda tightly. Vision nodded before leaving; I kissed her temple then moved off her lap. "Love you, Wanda!"

"Love you too, love."