Leo Valdez x F!Reader ~ Flirting w/ Narcissism

(Y/N) POV

Walking about the camp, I found my crush, Leo Valdez, tinkering with some weird invention and machinery again. With a smile on my face, I sat under a tree near him; he looked up from his mechanics and flashed me a cocky smile. I watched him work for a while before blushing widely as Leo removed his dirt-covered shirt, exposing his slightly built torso.

"Like what you see?" Leo teased, catching my eyes as I covered my face a bit. Thinking for a minute, I figured it might be fun to flirt back at him, feeling my bravery grow by the second. I was from the house of (god/goddess) so, it was hard for me to feel brave surrounded by so many great people and just little old me.

"Yes, but I could say that for a lot of guys here," I winked, watching as his eye twitched a bit.

"Yeah? Well, you ain't seen nothing compared to me, baby!" he smirked, flexing slightly to show off a little. With a laugh, I began to walk over to him with a small sway in my hips.

"I'm sure there isn't but, you can't expect me to fall that easy, Valdez," I taunted, sitting on a box with my legs crossed in a teasing manner. Leo turned away slightly with a small hint of pink on his cheeks that looked much like my own.

"Maybe I'm not trying hard enough...how about this?" Leo flexed some more. I stared with love in my eyes as he tried to win me over without knowing that he already had. Laughing after he failed to land a handstand, I stood up to help him stand again.

"Nice try, love, but you seem to be unbalanced," I teased with a small twinkle in my eyes.

"Fine then, (y/n). Let's flip a coin. Heads; you're mine. Tails; I'm yours!" he winked, reaching into his pants pocket to bring out a gold coin. I smiled at his words as we both watched him throw the coin; I never saw it land. Leo had cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately as the sun beat down upon us both.

"Its tails, Leo."

"Don't care. Shut up and let me kiss you!"