US! Papyrus x F!Reader ~ Regular Morning

(Y/N) POV

A loud bang came from the kitchen in the early hours of the morning here on the surface. After the monsters came back, I fell in love with a tall smoking skeleton to the point he now lives with me along with his brother bunking into the basement. Sans, the younger brother, seemed to be making breakfast again this morning.

"Papy, your brother is so sweet but he can be so loud," I mumbled into my boyfriend's t-shirt. He glanced down at me with a tired expression before kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Wake up Pap, you have work to do at Muffet's Diner."

"No, shush. Sleeping now." With a sigh, I slowly crawled out from under his arm to head to the en-suite bathroom to get changed into my suit for my job at the library. As I left for the kitchen, a pair of skeleton hands rested themselves on my hips while a skull sat on my shoulder. I hummed as we both waddled to see pancakes and French toast on the kitchen table, Sans smiling as he sat in his seat at the table.

"Morning brother! Morning (y/n)!" Sans chirped, watching as we both sat down at the table. Dishing the food out, I noticed a fourth plate sitting in between Papyrus and Sans; a knock at the door soon answered my question. I left the table and opened the door to be tackled in a hug by Chara with a giant smile on her face; I snuggled her before walking back to the table with her hand in mine.

"Thanks for inviting me for breakfast, Sans" she chirped, sitting in the once empty seat. This happened sometimes so, seeing her this early was normal. She thought of us as her uncles and aunt, family. After breakfast, the boys went to get ready for work while Chara and I sat on the couch as we were both ready to leave. I drove everyone to work and school; Pap to Muffet's, Sans to see Alphys, and Chara to school.

"Okay, let's go!" shouted Sans excitedly. I smiled as I grabbed my keys and unlocked the car, watching as they all climbed inside. Papyrus kissed my cheek as I turned the car on and left our driveway.