Baymax/Tadashi x M!Reader ~ Always With You

(Y/N) POV

Helping May with the café, I watched as Hiro left with the rest of his friends to go to the "nerd school" as Hiro had once called it. Humming to the music from the overhead speakers, I began to take orders from the customers and make drinks with a flare here and there; May was chatting with our daily book club ladies that came in every morning for tea before the day began for them. I sighed as I watched her smile, leaning over the counter to watch San Fransokyo fly by; the bell above the door rang and I headed back to work once again.

"(y/n), dear. How are you this morning?" asked one of the little old ladies, making me smile.

"Better now that I've been in your presence, beautiful!" She laughed and ordered her usual with a cheery tone in her voice.

Lunch arrived all too quickly and before I knew it, Hiro had come back with the rest of them; they sat at a table, one of mine, and waved me over. I walked over to the table, ruffled Hiro's hair, and asked for their orders as I knew they were hungry.

"The usually I presume?" I said in the best British accent I could. Laughing, they all nodded and I went to the kitchen to start cooking up a storm for the children outside; I quickly looked beside me as I had felt a small tap on my shoulder, to see May with a sad smile on her face. I understood that smile all too well by this point, it had been two years since that day for us. She began to help with the food so I could bring it out to the others and talk with them for a while as it was my lunch break.

"So, want to come to the school with us tomorrow?" asked Honey Lemon as I placed their food on the table to then slide beside Fred on the table bench. I shrugged, watching them eat with a tiny smile; I felt a tiny kick to my leg, I looked up and saw Hiro looking at me funny.

"What?"

"You look sad, (y/n)!" Wasabi exclaimed, earning a nod of concern from everyone.

"He always looks like that," joked Gogo. We laughed before the air turned serious once again; Hiro reached over and held my hand.

"I'm just tired, haven't slept much is all." I squeezed Hiro's hand before heading back to work, helping customers with lunch and throughout the rest of the day. Hiro and the others had crashed in the living room, watching movies and finishing any homework; I snuck to the guest room May lent me and made my way to the roof. The cool breeze crossed my face, feeling colder than normal as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Your emotional state is unstable. How may I help?" Baymax's head pokes out of the window, making me jump slightly. I wiped off my face and patted the roof beside me; Baymax understood and sat next to me with no emotion.

"It's been two years since Tadashi left us," I sighed, wet tears streaming down my face once more. A soft arm fell onto my shoulders and pulled me to its owner to cry upon, which I did.

~~~Flashback~~~

Hiro had fallen asleep once again in the garage as he had spent all day making Nanobots for the science fair. I placed a blanket over him and began to turn off the lights to let him sleep comfortably. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist as a chin sat on my shoulder, leaving small kisses on my neck.

"Stop it, your brother's right there."

"He's asleep. Thanks for helping out by the way, (y/n)," Tadashi whispered, turning me in his arms to face him. I pecked his lips, earning a smile from him as he began to sway from side to side.

"He's like family to me since you gave me this and I don't want to carry all the weight." I showed him my left hand, which he smiled at with a childish glee.

"Okay, time for us to go to bed too. You have the best little brother, I hope you see that fully," I giggled, kissing his cheek and walking to the door inside.

"I do and I'm proud of him." Flames were the last thing he would be embraced by.

~~~Flashback End~~~

I placed my hand on the engagement ring that hung on a chain around my neck. I missed him so much. I pulled away from Baymax and dried my face off, my eyes stung from the cool wind that night had brought.

"Your heart rate has slowed down, you should be feeling tired and you need eight hours of sleep each night at least," Baymax spoke with his usual voice. I nodded and laid back on the roof, watching the stars go by; a few moments went by before a soft blanket was placed on me.

"Tadashi is here," Baymax said, sitting back down beside me and becoming warmer.

"Thank you, Baymax. I know." And with that, I fell asleep with warm arms wrapped around my body.