Jason Todd x Reader ~ In Need

(Y/N) POV

The rain was beautiful in my eyes, the calming sound relaxing those who hear it but here in Gotham, all of the sounds are drowned by the crime and city sound. As I sat trying to listen to the rain, I had had enough of the unnatural sound of Gotham and decided to turn on the TV to watch something instead of trying to sleep. Clicking away, an interview with Gordon caught my eye as he spoke on the Batman's superhero doings; his comments were interesting but the red figure moving along the roofs snatched my attention. The red person stopped on one roof and seemed to be looking for something, staring at what I think were the street signs; I noticed one name and knew who and where this figure was going.

"Oh, Jason," I sighed, resting my head in my hands. I looked back up to see that Gordon was still talking but the red guy was gone. A knock on my apartment door gave me the answer to all my questions. Leaving my couch, I opened the door to see a tall man in red soaked to the bone from the rain.

"Get in and get dressed, you're dripping all over the carpet," I teased, letting him walk past and head to the bathroom. With a sigh, I went back to my spot on the couch to wait for him and find out what Gordon was actually talking about. After a few minutes, I got bored and switched the channel to find that The Exorcist was playing.

"How can you watch that?" a voice asked, walking out of the bedroom all clean and comfy. I shrugged, sprawling myself out on the couch and opening my arms for Jason to hug me. He took my offer and fell on top of me with his head on my chest, his breathing was shallow and shaky.

"You okay?" I asked. Jason shook his head, holding me tighter as we cuddled on the couch. This wasn't the first time he had come over to my house this late at night for something like this; the depressed Jason was becoming a very frequent customer at my little apartment. All of a sudden, the movie was interrupted by a news reporter talking about Batman getting the best of another criminal.

"Fuck," grumbled Jason as he buried his head into my stomach.

"Aww, is my baby jealous? Does the Bat make my little Jason feel all-AHH!!" Jason towered over me, scarring me as to get me to shut my mouth. He leaned down, kissing my lips before lying down once again and falling asleep. I hummed, watching the rest of the movie as the rain in Gotham continued its descent.