Black Widow x F!Reader ~ Writers Block

(Y/n) POV

I was in a bit of a jam, I had just gotten to a really scary part of my novel and I had to get writer's block. Just great! I sat back on my office chair with my head facing upward in defeat; I got up from the chair and walked out of the bedroom I shared with my girlfriend.

Yes, I am a lesbian and am proud! Also, my girlfriend is the beautiful yet dangerous Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow from the Avengers; right now she was on a mission somewhere and wasn't due back until next week.

I went into the kitchen to grab a drink; I looked in the fridge to see that all we had left to drink was water and cola. I shrugged and grabbed a coke, thinking it was time to go shopping. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, fed up with my unwanted case of writer's block. I turned on the TV to take my mind of my unfinished story.

As I flipped through the channels, I heard the front door open. I stopped and looked away from the screen and got up, grabbing my gun from the back of my pants in the process. Nat always said to be on alert so I usually kept a gun on hand.

I put my back to the wall as I heard shuffling from the front door. Footsteps approached, gun at the ready, and unintentionally held against my chest, I took a deep breath and came out from behind the wall.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

"HOLY SHIT!! (Y/N) IT'S JUST ME!"

"Natasha?" I looked to see my Nat with her hands in front of her face. I put my gun down and ran towards her.

"NAT!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said as I embraced her in a hug. She dropped her bags and returned the hugs while kissing my neck and cheek. I giggled and let go of her, grabbing her bags and putting them in our room. She followed me and walked over to the desk to see my unfinished story.

"Hmm. It seems your story isn't done yet, why is that babe?" she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, her head on my shoulder. I turned around in her arms, mine wrapped around her neck.

"I have writer's block and I don't know what to do about it." I gave Nat my famous puppy dog eyes which could make the whole Avengers team melt. Natasha gave me a kiss and smiled when I kissed back.

"Well how about some dinner and –"she leaned down towards my ear and finished her sentence, giving me chills down my spine.

"Some fun~" she purred. I giggled and kissed her as we went to get ready for our night together.

Let's just say that I welcome writers block every now and again!