Jumin Han x M!Reader ~ Rumors

(Y/N) POV

Jumin han: How's Elisabeth the 3rd?

(Y/N): She's fine. Curled up on my lap an hour ago and hasn't left. I'm good, thanks for asking T_T

Jumin han: Good, I'll be home late. Thank you for babysitting.

Jumin han has logged out of the chatroom

Angrily, I tossed my phone beside me as the TV in Jumin's penthouse talked about a certain rumor going on in the world of business. Elly sat purring happily on my lap as I watched the screen disinterested until a certain face popped up on the TV with the word gay next to it. Being gay myself, seeing Jumin up there felt a little disheartening and also made me think about what Seven and Zen said. Could he be?

"What do you think, beautiful?" I asked the fluffy princess on my lap, she just meowed before hopping down from my lap to go do cat things. The feeling in my legs soon returned along with prickly feelings running up and down them. As I stretched myself out, my phone buzzed with Jaehee's face to say I was being called.

"Hello?"

"Did you see the news? How did this happen? I can't reach Mr. Han, it's insane! I've already been contacted by a few reporters about it. I'm already neck deep in work; I don't need this right now." Jaehee's voice sounded distressed and shaky as she spoke.

"It's okay, Jaehee. I'll talk to him before I leave, he should be home soon anyway. I think it's funny, Seven and Zen were just talking about this and now look what's happened!" I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. I heard a sigh from the phone as I looked back at the TV to see some pretty convincing evidence.

"Thank you, (y/n). Please do, we'll talk later. Good bye." We said our good byes before hanging up and the sound of the front door opening made me jump to turn the TV off quickly. I turned around to see the man of the hour in his suit bending down to picking up his cat.

"Hello, (y/n). Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, before I go... did you hear about what's on the news?" Jumin shook his head, reaching for the remote in my hand and seeing the accusations on the screen with a sour look on his face.

"Is that why there was a group of people in front of the building?" Not knowing what he meant, I walked over to look at the CCTV footage at the main doors to see a sea of reporters swarming the locked doors.

"Well, shit! How am I going to get home now?" I exclaimed, waving my hands in the air. Jumin hummed, sitting down on his couch with Elisabeth as I had a slight mental break down; I have a serious case of social anxiety so that crowd down there is not something I deal well with. I jumped as my phone rang on the table, buzzing as Zen's ringtone blasted throughout the room.

"Please answer that, it's very annoying." Jumin's brow furrowed as he saw Zen's face on my phone; I thought he wouldn't care but it is Zen and they seem to never get along.

"Hello!" I chirped, happy to draw my attention away from the reporters outside.

"Did you see the news?" Zen laughed, "I can't stop laughing! It's too good! Seven just called, he's dying right now!"

"It's hilarious but now I can't leave Jumin's place. The news is outside, I'm stuck."

"You make it sound like a bad thing," pipped up Jumin, a hint of anger in his eyes. I shrugged, turning to the large window as I spoke with Zen.

"I can pick you up, if need be," suggested Zen, the sound of keys behind him.

"It's fine, I'll text you if that works."

"Alright, my beauty will await your answer." He hung up as I chuckled, turning back to Jumin as he stood very close behind me. I squeaked, fumbling with my phone as I looked up at him.

"Can I... help you?"

"Stay the night, the crowd should disperse by the morning. The guest bedroom is just down the hall and I'll send up some clothes for you," Jumin ordered, walking over to the phone to contact the stores on the floors below. My face turned red as I watched him walk away, wondering if the rumors were true by the antics I just witnessed. Facing my fears, I walked over to him and kissed his cheek while saying thank you before running to the guest room. I unlocked my phone and texted Zen saying I didn't need a ride.

Zen: What happened?

(Y/N): Umm, well, he wants me to stay the night. The crowd should leave by the morning so, I'm stuck here after making a fool of myself.

Zen: How? It's the trust fund kid, what did you do?

Zen: Never mind.

(Y/N): ?

Zen: YOU KISSED HIM?

(Y/N) has logged out of the chatroom

With my face as red as a tomato, I flopped down on the bed while screaming into the pillow. A knock on the door sounded, my mind too chaotic to even process what was happening at this point.

"Your clothes are here, please take a shower before going to bed. Also, thank you for that. I'll see you in the morning." Jumin put the clothes on the bedside table, kissed the top of my head, and left me to my thoughts.