Tatsumi Oga x M!Reader ~ Jealous Baby

(Y/N) POV

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day and for us at Ishiyama High. I left the school and waited for my friends Furuichi and Tatsumi but just call him Oga. Oga swung his arm around my shoulders once he meets up with me, Furuichi ogling at the girls walking past us.

"DA!!" yelled Baby Beel who clung to Oga's back. I gave him a small wave and he reached out to me. As the other two talked, I picked Beel up and carried him in my arms as we walked to Oga's house. None of Oga's family was at home when we got there so, we all went to his room to chill.

"Beel seems to really like you," pointed out Furuichi. Beel sat on my lap while I was on Oga's bed, Furuichi and Oga were on the floor setting up his game system. Beel started to fall asleep as the boys played their game, I held him in my arms and watched them play. After a few hours of gameplay, Furuichi had to go home and have dinner; we showed him out and went back to Oga's room to find Beel still asleep and in Hilda's arms.

"Young master is still sleeping so stop playing those loud games," she stated, scowling at Oga. He scowled back at her and turned off the TV before heading back downstairs for dinner, I followed him and asked if I could stay over. His mother smiled and said I was always welcome here as she knew my family matters weren't the greatest. While the women made dinner, Oga and I sat in front of the TV; Oga's sister seemed to by giggle with her mother and Hilda, pointing at the both of us.

"Oga, is there something on my face? The girls are laughing at me, I think," I whispered to him. He looked over at me and moved his face close to mine, causing a little blush to creep on to my cheeks.

"Nope, you're good. Can you get Baby Beel for food?" I nodded and left for Oga's room. As I approached the door, I heard Beel start to sniffle so I rushed in.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Before I could even get through the door, Beel's electrifying tears caused me extreme burning pain. He cried for a couple of seconds until he spotted me and made grabby hands towards me. I sighed and picked him up, taking him to Oga who was sitting at the table with his family. I placed Baby Beel in his chair and ate with everyone else.

"So, (y/n), do you have a girlfriend?" asked Oga's sister, causing Oga and me to choke on our food a bit. I shook my head with my hair covering my eyes; Oga groaned and started to argue with her. I abruptly stood up, grabbed Beel, and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm going to give Baby Beel a bath," I called out, closing the door behind me. I looked down at him and gave him a small smile before getting the tub ready; I stripped and sat in the bath, putting Beel in the water in front of me. I had helped Oga with getting Beel over his fear of water so now we take baths together so Beel won't get scared if he's in there alone.

"Close your eyes, kiddo," I spoke softly, pouring a little water on his bright green moss head. I hummed while cleaning us, calming Beel and making him giggle when I tickled his tiny toes. Soon I heard shuffling behind the door and a shadow through the screen of it undressing.

"I'm coming in, (y/n)." Oga opened the door to reveal himself in nothing but a tiny towel wrapped around his waist. I began to turn into a tomato as I watched him walk over to us and sit next to me. Beel laughed and splashed Oga, he sighed and took the kid from my lap and played with him until we had to get out.

"So, why did you leave?" Oga asked once we were in his room once more and in pajamas, Beel sat on my lap on the floor.

"When you and your sister were fighting, I thought of my family and how whenever they fight, I always get beat around and blamed for the fight. I got scared you'd do the same thing-" I couldn't finish as my eyes started to burn and my cheeks were stained with tears. Beel looked up at me, wiping my cheeks with his tiny hands and giving me the cutest concerned look.

"Aww, thanks, munchkin. I can never stay sad when I'm with you." I picked the baby and gave it a big hug, earning giggles from the tiny person as he hugged me back. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around us both and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I'm right here you know," Oga bluntly stated. I giggled and snuggled into his chest with a sleepy Beel in my arms. Oga picked me up and placed me on his bed, lying next to me with his stoic face looking straight at me.

"What? Were you jealous of the baby?" Oga looked away and nodded. Tsundere. I hummed and snuggled closer, quickly falling asleep; not until I heard him whisper something that made my heart skip a beat.

"I love you, (y/n). I will never hurt you."