Zoro x Reader x Sanji ~Tiny Fog

(Y/N) POV

"LUFFY! GET BACK HERE!"

"OI! COOK, BOOZE!"

"NOT NOW, STUPID MOSSHEAD!!" My quiet morning of reading next to Robin in shade covered lawn chairs was rudely interrupted by the shouting of the ship's cook and swordsman as they argued and fought. Luffy rushed over to me as he laughed at Sanji and Zoro; Luffy perched himself on my lap, smiling ear to ear.

"SHUT IT!" cried Nami, hitting them both with a mad craze in her eyes. The crew laughed as they watched this unfurl before them as I felt my eyes twitch in annoyance at the loud sounds around me. The two boys had been fighting a lot more lately and it was getting to me; meal times were a bit better as one had food in his face while the other was busy fawning over the ladies on Luffy's ship.

"Is there something wrong, (y/n)?" Robin inquired, looking over at me with concern in her eyes. I shook my head, resting my book on my lap as I looked up at the sky to see a faint grey hue to a few of the clouds. I took a deep breath, smelling the light scent of rain in the air as if to say a storm was brewing.

"Nami!" I called, "I think we might be heading into a storm."

"That can't be right! It was going to be a clear day," she exclaimed, rushing to the helm to get a better look at the weather in front of us. The rest of the crew followed, gathering about Usopp as he looked ahead with his goggles.

"That doesn't look like a storm. I think it's just fog," he announced, sighing a bit as he finished. Nami stared at the thick fog heading towards us at a very fast pace; Franky gripped the helm tightly as we broke through the grey clouds, Chopper held onto my leg as we all lost sight of each other once we touched the fog.

"I can't see anything! Ah, but I don't have any eyes. Yo ho ho ho!" Brook laughed at his skeleton joke as we all waited for the air to clear. A faint cry grew as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight once we could see in front of the ship clearly again; looking about, a tiny blond baby sat next to Nami with large tears rolling down his cheeks. Staring down at the little one, I noticed a very familiar feature about the baby.

"It's Sanji," I breathed earning everyone's attention. Zoro burst out laughing as did Luffy at the sight at a very tiny Sanji crying Nami's arms once she had picked him up off the ground. Usopp smacks them both, yelling at them about something while the rest of us were thinking of what could have caused this to happen.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I placed some sandwiches on the kitchen table as we discussed what to do about our tiny chef. I volunteered to cook for the time being until we had Sanji back to his full size; Chopper looked through his medical books while Robin checked a few of her own books to see if anything was known about a fog that could change a full-grown man into a baby.

"We'll be reaching an island soon. Robin and I will go shopping for him while the rest of you will go do what you have to on the island. (Y/n) and Zoro, you two will take care of Sanji and watch over the ship," Nami instructed. Zoro almost choked on his food once he heard his name, glaring down at the little one sitting on Usopp's lap; Usopp looked frightened to the point he was ghost white.

"Should I make a list of what the kitchen needs?" I asked, resting on Luffy's shoulders as he ate the meat platter placed in front of him. Nami thought that was a great idea and told me to give it to Usopp and Chopper. And with that, once at the island, Robin handed me the baby and the ship became empty with Zoro, myself, and a cute baby in my arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" I pestered Zoro as he sat down under the swing tree.

"Taking a nap, don't bother me." My face flushed in anger as I began to kick the marimo in the stomach. We started to argue, my mind racing as he came up with stupid excuses about why he couldn't help me with Sanji.

"JUST HOLD HIM!"

"FUCK THAT! GO AND COOK, BASTARD!!" I pushed Zoro back onto the lawn and shoved Sanji into his belly wrap before storming off to the kitchen once again to start planning meals. Closing the door, grumbling came from the green haired male as he seemed to just give in with his situation.

"OI! Booze," called Zoro as he walked through the door a few minutes later with a small head peeking out from his wrap. I stopped. My face flushed as I began to giggle at the swordsman, an apple in my hand that was ready to peel. "What?"

"It's so cute!" I squealed, rushing over to kiss the top of Sanji's head. Sanji gurgled as a giant smile appeared on his tiny face; I looked up at Zoro to see a very red face looking down at me, my face copying his after a few seconds. "You know, I have liked you for a while now."

"Same here, please move your face away from my crotch." I bolted back away from him, ripping Sanji away from the belly wrap. "He is cute, only when he's quiet though." I smiled, holding out the tiny person to him.

"Hold him, I still have a pie to make." I winked, dropping Sanji in Zoro's arms and kissing his light pink cheek. He sat on the couch, watching me slice and dice. "You know, that look suits you."

"Shut it. When he's bigger, I'm gonna kick his ass."

"Not on my watch, Mossy."