Prince Zuko x M!Reader ~ The Cold Sucks...Maybe

(Y/N) POV

As I walked through the Fire Nation, snowflakes trickled down from the sky. I looked up at the cloudy sky, watching as my breath floated away in the cold weather. The world seemed calmer in the winter to me as the ground was blanketed in snow; I hate snow. The stuff makes walking almost impossible and it's so cold! I have to get out of this frozen wonderland; as I walked around, a familiar house came into view that would be a great place to crash. Knocking on the wooden door, I heard grumbling on the other side as the door swung open.

"Hey, Zuko! Mind if I come in?" Prince Zuko stood before me, looking confused as I shivered in the cold. With a sigh, he stepped aside and let me walk inside. I removed my coat and fell onto his nice warm couch while Zuko moved about the kitchen; I lifted my head up to watch as the fire nation prince made tea for his guest.

"Hey! Don't take up the whole couch, idiot!" Zuko growled I laughed as I sat up and cross my legs with shivers running down my spine. My friend gave me the mug in his left hand, the ceramic was still warm from his bending; I took one sip and instantly relaxed into the soft couch with the grumpy prince beside me.

"You're getting better at making tea, Zuko," I hummed, closing my eyes as I felt a warm glow on my cheeks. Zuko mumbled a thank you before we sat in silence as we drank our tea with the sound of the wind outside drowning out all worries. I placed my mug on Zuko's coffee table before sitting back again and resting my eyes; I felt a very warm hand reach over and hold my fairly cold one.

"Jesus, (y/n)! You're freezing, get over here." Forcefully, he yanked me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my small figure while grabbing a fuzzy red blanket from behind us. I hummed in content as my shivers started to disappear from the warmth emanating from Zuko's heart as we both started to drift to sleep; I kissed his scar lovingly before hibernating for the winter. If this is what happens in the cold, maybe it ain't so bad!