Corazon x M!Reader x Law ~ Text Message Mishap Pt.2

(Y/N) POV

The sun shone through the blinds as my phone's alarm blared loudly; an arm around my waist tightened. I opened my eyes slowly as the blasting noise continued; a door down the hall opened aggressively as loud thuds approached our room. Law burst in, grabbed my phone, and turned off the alarm.

"Morning, kiddo," I smiled, grabbing his hand softly.

"You need a job in the afternoon," he grumbled, squeezing my hand. I giggled at his hate for my early job; the arm around my waist reached out and dragged down Law on to the bed, snuggling him.

"CORA-SAN!" shouted Law as he was being squished in between us as if he was a little kid again. Rosi hummed as he hugged the other male, I smiled brightly as I saw my family like this before joining the hug. We stayed there for a good five minutes before my second alarm went off, I shimmied my way out from under the covers to get breakfast started. As I cooked the omelets, loud footsteps came from the bedrooms above me as the other two finally got out of bed to get ready. The stove's clock read 6:15 so I had an hour and a half before I had to leave and get the other two out of the house.

"That smells really good, (y/n)-ya." Law opened the fridge, getting the water jug and a cup from the dish rack right next to it. He kissed my cheek before heading to the table to wait for food, suddenly my motherly senses began to tingle as I looked at my scary mafia leader.

"You're wearing that today?" I sassed, pointing with my spatula. He looked back at me with a blank stared and shrugged, I walked over and began to play with his hair and sweater.

"Stop," he grumbled.

"You have on a sweater that has seen better days, your hair is trying to go to space, those sweatpants have holes in them, and you have-" Law stood abruptly, heading to his room to change. I laughed triumphantly as I headed back to the kitchen, Corazon stood in the kitchen, leaning over the pan.

"It looks great, babe," he said as I flipped the omelet to a plate and started another one. He hugged me from behind, watching as I cooked and hummed a little tune to pass the time. Law walked down the stairs once again in better clothing; a pair of black suit pants with a cream long sleeved shirt over a white dress shirt.

"You brushed your hair!" I teased, finishing up the second omelet. Law groaned at my taunts while Rosi laughed before sitting down with the first two omelet plates for them. They both checked their phones as they ate, chuckling at times; it made me happy to see them smile after everything that has happened. I sat down with my own plate, opening my laptop that had been placed on the table last night to check if I had any emails that needed to be dealt with now. One email had a certain sender's name dealing with my last assignment; Monet talked on how amazing my work was but something seemed off.

"Love, I got an email from Monet. She said Doffy...wants to talk to me when I get to work," I said, cautiously rereading it over to see if I read it right. Law jumped from his seat and came around to look at my screen, Rosi leaned over to also see what Monet had to say.

"Shit, do you think it's about the text?" worried Law, gripping my shoulders. Rosi left his seat, taking the plates away with him as he cursed under his breath.

"I don't think it's that, Law. Don't worry, okay?" Law nodded, letting me go so we could all get ready for the day. I dressed up in a white sweater with black ends and dark blue dress pants, I took my (h/l) (h/c) hair and made it look nice before leaving our on-suite bathroom to see Rosi in his heart shirt, black pants, and a black toque.

"Well, don't you look handsome," I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled, kissing my lips softly as he swayed side to side to ease his worry.