Hank Anderson x F!Reader ~ Beer and Bullets

(Y/N) POV

I walked through the front door to be greeted by Sumo jumping happily. I put my stuff in the bedroom before bending down to pet the happy pup.

"Hey boy! Where's dad, huh?" I asked, a little miffed that Hank hadn't come to greet me as well. With a small puff, Sumo leads me to the kitchen to find Hank slumped over the table, beer bottles stern everywhere.

"Not what I was expecting," I mumbled, walking over to him slowly. The sunset peered through the kitchen window, reflecting off of something small and metal; I walked around to Hank's left side to see bullets sitting on the table. Hank had done this before but after the whole android thing, he promised me that these "roulette" games would end.

"Why Hank?" I whispered, cleaning up the bottles and putting his weapon away. As I placed his gun in the closet, a loud crash came from the kitchen, Sumo barking loudly. I ran to the kitchen to see Hank in the floor with Sumo licking his face as he slept on the floor, smelling of booze and gunpowder.

"You need help, love. Hold on," I sighed as I began to dial up someone to help me take care of the drunk lieutenant. With my cell ringing, a sat in the opposite chair that used to have Hank in it; a familiar voice answered the phone, I giggled as I watched Sumo snuggle with Hank.

"Hello, (y/n). What do you need?"

"Hello, Connor. Hank is drunk and too heavy for me, when will you be home?" I asked him, checking the oven clock. The sound of cars drove by on the other end of the phone as Connor hummed before answering.

"I should be home in a few minutes, make sure he doesn't throw up on himself again."

"Hehe, will do." I hung up and went back to watching the cuteness that sat by my feet. Twenty minutes went by before I heard the car pull up in the driveway and Connor walked through the door with a shake of his head and a sigh.

"You take Sumo, I got Hank," he said, walking over to Hank's head. With a nod, I got off my ass and lead the big puppy to the living room while Connor seemed to easily take Hank to the bathroom.

"Fucking...LET Go...Sumo, Attack...Hi, beautiful," Hank grumbled as he walked by me and Sumo, Connor stubbled about with Hank's drunkenness as they made their way to the tub. I watched as Connor placed him into the tub and showering the complaining police officer with cold water.

"AHH! FUCK! TURN IT OFF!!" Hank screamed, thrashing around as I laughed at my husband. Connor smirked as he turned the tap off, I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and tossed it at Hank with a huge grin. He grumbled as he left for the bedroom to change from his soaking clothes; I helped Connor clean the bathroom before we headed to the couch to take the weight off of our feet, Sumo rested his head on Connor's lap.

"I hate you," grumbled Hank as he hugged my shoulders from behind. I hummed, kissing his cheek and pulling his hand to move him around the couch and snuggle with me. He obliged, falling asleep a few minutes later; Connor happily played with Sumo on the floor by my feet, I ruffled his hair before drifting off to sleep myself.