BBC Sherlock x Child! Reader~ Normal days

(Y/n) POV

I woke up early this morning due to Meliodas plopping onto my face, suffocating me slightly. Yes, we have a cat named Meliodas, Sherlock let me keep the kitten and name it too. Oh! I guess I should tell you why I know Sherlock.

Well during a case he found me huddled in the closet and told me my parents had been murdered. Another man hit him and gave him a tiny lecture on children while a blonde lady lifted me up and took me to her car. The three of them argued about something and they soon came to some sort of a conclusion. And that's how I ended up living with Sherlock!

Anyway, I pushed his fuzzy butt off of me and got ready for the day, dressing in some cute blue shorts and a cute long sleeved wine sweater. I patted his head as I walked out of my room after John had moved out to live with Mary.

I went into the living room to see Sherlock on the couch, thinking, John sitting in his chair reading the paper, and Mary making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Morning (y/n)! Did you sleep well?" asked John, looking up for his paper.

"Yep!" I walked over to him and gave him a hug, walking into the kitchen to see Mary.

"Morning Mary! Whatcha making?"

"Pancakes and bacon, how does that sound?"

"Yay!" I sat at the clear table, odd. As I started eating, a gun started to go off. Mary and I walked out of the kitchen to see John holding a gun while lecturing Sherlock about something. Mary shook her head and sat in John's chair, grabbing me and setting me on her lap.

"But I'm bored John, I haven't had a case in days,"

"There are lots of them in the paper so just pick one." Before anyone could say anything else, Lestrade came running up the stairs. Everyone looked at Greg, waiting for him to state why he was out of breath and here.

"Murder, Chancery Ln, XXIV old buildings," Sherlock nodded and told Lestrade off, he'd be there soon.

"Finally, a case! Come on John, let's go. Mary get the car ready." Sherlock rushed to his room to get changed, John shook his head at him. Mary got up and put me in John's chair, going up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Mary left with her coat to start up the car, John grabbing his and waiting for Sherlock.

Sherlock came out a minute later, fully dressed and ready for a case. John turned to me and waved at me, Sherlock started to walk down the stairs but was stopped by John, who whispered to him. He came back up the stairs and walked towards me, kneeling down to my height.

"I'll see you l-later okay?" I nodded and gave him a goodbye hug which he slowly returned.

~~~time-skip~~~

I spent the day drawing, reading, and baking cookies. Meliodas just sat on the couch doing nothing all day. It was about 7:30 pm and the only one's home were Ms. Hudson and I.

But at about 8:00, the front door opened to reveal a proud looking Sherlock but only him, the others must have just dropped him off. He must have solved the case and in only a day, wow he is brilliant.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed him a cookie when I got back he was in his chair watching the TV. I held out the cookie, which he took with a small smile. I smiled at him and sat beside him with my own. We watched TV until we fell asleep, cuddling on his chair.

Ms. Hudson POV

It was 10:00 pm and I heard noises coming from Sherlocks' flat. I walked into the living room to see just the cutest thing. I turned off the TV and put a blanket on them both.

"Good night," I whispered.