After getting to my floor, I was surprised to see my kitten already working.

"Good morning " I said.

"Morning Mr.Adams " she said not lifting her eyes from the desktop. Great.

I sighed and started working. But I couldn't concentrate on work I was glancing at her for every fucking minute.

When it was time for lunch, I went to her.

" Come on kitten let's go for lunch I'll make it up to you for that night. Please" I said with hope.

"It's much more enough that I had dinner that night.So I think I'll pass" she said. She is pissing me off...

"I know it was a mistake, but if you can't forgive me then it's fine" I snapped at her and left.

After reaching the car, I drove to a Chinese restaurant. I ordered food but couldn't eat. I groaned. Shit... I should have not snapped at her.

After that I didn't want to look at her, so I just drove back to my penthouse. I fucking need to sleep.

After a good sleep I felt better. When I checked my mobile, I got a message from Isaac.

Come to my home. We need to talk ~ Douche.

I immediately went and knocked his door.

Isaac opened the door and let me in. My eyes were searching her around the room.

"She is in her office room. She is working" Isaac said and pointed to that room.

"Can I see her? " I asked hopefully.

" No, I tried to go inside to give her food. Guess what? I was welcomed by a stapler" Isaac said and shuddered.

I sighed.

"To solve your problem with Amour, I could help and only I can help" Isaac said with a smirk.

"Fine" I said.

*******Date night in Paris******

I was pacing the living room waiting for my kitten. It's already eight.I hope this date goes well.

"Are you taking out amour for dinner?" Isaac asked.

I nodded.

"Bring her back safe, No funny business and my men will be watching her" Isaac said and jumped on the sofa.

"I will take care of her" I said firmly.

"Good" he said.

After few minutes, My kitten came with the same golden dress. She looks beautiful.

"Come on, Let's go" she said and dragged me to the elevator.

When we reached the parking lot she went near my Lamborghini, but I held her by waist and led her to my bike.