Right Now ✰ LJ [18]

Type: Sad/Fluff - Song: 'Right Now' by One Direction

Lauren pushed the strands of hair out of her face before stuffing an earbud into her ear

Lauren pushed the strands of hair out of her face before stuffing an earbud into her ear. With her eyes gazing out the tour bus window, her fingers started to shake. She neglected to feed any attention to them but she'd be lying if she said she didn't notice. The hand placed in between her raven locks, she couldn't fight her fingers to not shake at the thought of you holding them. They were eager to be held with the fire you would set off in them.

The bus moving in motion, Lauren's body moved along with it on the black leather couch. One leg of hers was stretched out but the other was curled up to prop her arm. Her wrist rested on her knee, her fingers dangling but the shaky feeling was still evident. Every so often, Lauren would clench her fist to attempt to make the shaking stop. However, it never worked.

Lauren's pink lips were pressed together until they turned white, she fought the thought of you kissing her lips so softly. She tried pushing it out of her mind but as much as the thought drove her weak, that was the problem. The only way she could cure her weakness was by actually committing the act of kissing you, except you were across the world in Europe. You never originated anywhere in Europe but you were on a three month long trip with your friends to complete the last course of your semester in college. You're currently in your fourth and final year.

Meanwhile, the time you were going to spend in Europe, your girlfriend was going to be touring all around Central and South America. Although distance and time zones couldn't ever stop what you have with Lauren, it was still very difficult at times. There are times where you've stayed up until the crack of dawn, speaking to her on Facetime or texting. And no matter how many times she'll worry and urge you to go to sleep, it never works because being as stubborn as you are, you tend to stay up around four or five AM. 

Then, there are times where she's busy and you'll think of all the memories you've spent with her, imagining she and you were creating one at that moment. You two have made enough memories that you can look back on each one and not feel the need to be clingy or needy to her. Although your girlfriend would probably love it if you were.

On Lauren's end, she would have major withdrawals of your presence. As silly as it may sound, she isn't used to having an empty bed other than the times you were gone at college in the states, or her not being able to come home to you, sometimes vice versa. She can't enter your apartment with the scent of fresh coffee that was always being made, which is part of the college lifestyle. Also, she always witnessed the beautiful sight of you passed out on the couch — she saw the sight often, so she'd join you on the little power nap that lasted about an hour or two.

Lauren caught herself thinking about that, it repeated in her head over and over and over again until she realized a tear slipped out of her eye. She wouldn't have even noticed if she didn't start to feel a stuffy nose. The couch across from the one Lauren was laying on had two of Lauren's bandmates sitting on it. Dinah and Normani were typing away on their phones until they heard Lauren attempt to inhale and exhale out of her stuffy nose. And with the music in her ears being close to full volume, she didn't hear how loud clearing her nose was. Since it sure earned the attention of her two bandmates.