One Kiss ✰ LJ [17]

Type: Love - Let's climb back into some more of the happy imagines, shall we? :)

You opened the door, entering the school's bathroom after letting your best friend go before you. You were ecstatic to tell her some amazing news that you couldn't wait until the end of the day to see her, so the two of you decided to ditch. You locked the door to the bathroom's entry, walking over to where Lauren was near the sinks.

Her body was leaning against the wall, her hip pressed against the sink's counter. Her eyes were gleaming in amusement, they were the beautiful shade of green that you adored. Along with that, a wide smile was formed on her lips after seeing your grin. She brushed a strand of her raven locks behind her ear, her gaze never leaving your presence.

"What's your news?" She asked.

You walked closer to her, some may say it was too close for just best friends to be friends but it was comfortable for you. Especially, when she slipped her hand in yours.

"Okay, so you know Stacy?" The grin on your face never leaves your lips but Lauren's was slowly faltering.

"Yeah, she's in our Math class," Lauren answered.

"Well, this morning, after you dropped me off at class, she ran up to me. She looked very nervous but I assured she could tell me or ask me anything, then, she asked me if I would go on a date with her, this Saturday!" You squealed.

Yes, although you may have a tiny crush on your best friend that is Lauren but thinking it won't happen, you need to get over her. And Stacy just might help with that.

"Y/N, that's amazing." Lauren forced a smile onto her lips, you knew it wasn't genuine and that worried you.

Your eyes went from all walks of happiness to now gazing upon your best friend in a heap of disappointment. "What's wrong? Do you not like her? I won't go on the date if you think she's not for me."

Well, maybe I'm the one for you, Lauren thought before shaking that thought of her head. "No, don't. Seriously, I'm happy for you. Go on that date, have some fun." Lauren replied.

"I'm so nervous. What if she kisses me? You know I haven't had my first kiss yet." You said.

Then, a light bulb of an idea flickered into Lauren's mind. Her lips stretched out into a smirk, "Oh, yeah. She just might."

You look down to your feet, "Oh, boy. That's going to be tough." you sighed.

Lauren lifted your chin up with her index finger, your eyes refusing to meet hers until you just couldn't resist anymore. The touch from her finger onto your chin elicited nerves to crash in you. From the look on Lauren's face, you could recognize that smirk quite well and you could've sworn her eyes were on your lips for a split second.

"Then, let me give you tips." She rasped. A shiver ran down your spine, you couldn't believe the words you were hearing.

"Huh?" You questioned.

"Let me give you tips on how to kiss. So, you can kiss Stacy properly." Or so you can kiss me properly, Lauren suggested in her mind.

You began to feel uncomfortable. Kissing your not so subtle crush that was also your best friend was a challenge in your head. Lauren could sense the hesitation, bringing you ease and comfort by holding both of your hands. "Come on, it'll just be one kiss. I'm your best friend, I've practically seen you naked before." She chuckled.

"Ugh, fine." You said, "I'm already regretting this."

"Don't, it's fine. Just hop on the counter." Lauren said.