Need To (P.I) ✰ CC [7]

Type: Fluff - Side note: If you like Shawn Mendes, this is for you. :) I see you #Shawmila stans out there 👀 And one last thing, Dua Lipa and Zayn are in this as well!

You and Camila were laying down on her bed. Your legs were hanging in the air to avoid putting your feet on Camila's pillows. Somehow, your legs were tangled with hers. It was rare when you two noticed it but when you did, it didn't alarm either of you.

Camila's eyes were roaming around the Sephora catalog she spotted earlier at the mall today. Currently, she was searching for the perfect makeup collection to wear at Prom. Your dresses were already covered but the both of you decided to surprise each other with what each dress looked like at Prom.

You were scrolling through Instagram on your phone, ignoring the giddiness and squeals coming from your best friend. "I hope Prom is magical..." She sighed in pure bliss.

"Eh, I won't ruin your Prom fantasy so I'm just going to shrug my shoulders." As said, you shrugged your shoulders.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. You're going to have fun and you know it." Camila giggled, nudging you gently.

"I know me and Dua are going together as friends. We both think we're too cool for dates." You joked.

Camila clenched her jaw, containing her jealousy. Why was she jealous? She had no idea why but she just tightened her smile. "You better save me a dance or I'll make you dance with me in the parking lot." She said, narrowing her eyes at you. She wasn't even joking but she still managed to make you laugh.

"You're cute but yes, of course, I'll dance with you, that is if Shawn will let you." You said.

"Who cares what he thinks? He's just my Prom date, it's not like we've been dating for months. And even if we had been dating for months, he still can't control who I dance with." Or who I'm in love with... Camila thought to herself.

"He seems like a cool guy, Cam. I'm sure he'll let you, I doubt he'll be jealous." You chuckled.

"Yeah... totally," Camila replied.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

Prom night

"This seems a little extra, Dua." You joked, climbing into the limo beside your friend.

"Are you surprised?" She replied.

"Not even in the slightest." You said.

The whole ride to the venue where the Prom was taking place, you and Dua were having such a fun time. You wouldn't mind if the two of you were in the limo the whole night but obviously, it couldn't be that way. You would record videos of each other messing around and posting them on Snapchat. You were about to exit the limo when you felt your phone buzz in your purse. You grabbed ahold of it, pushing the home button to light up the screen. Reading the notification, it was a text message from your best friend.

Camila 🍌 | 7:31 PM

You two here yet? 😊

Me | 7:31 PM

omw inside now.

-

You heard the door being open, drifting your attention away from your phone. Seeing that Dua opened it, you stuffed your phone back into your purse and exited the car. Dua shut the door behind you.

"You ready to fuck up Prom?" She asked, reaching her hand out to grab yours. You accepted the offer, placing your hand in hers.

"Let's go, Dua." You said.