Slowly ✰ LJ ⚠️ [7]

DISCLAIMER: To those of you triggered by either body issues or maybe anxiety, please do not read forward.

"I still can't believe you did this all for me." You sighed happily, your eyes roaming around the brightly lit fire in the fireplace. The blanket you and your relatively new girlfriend sat on the carpet of her living room. Your girlfriend went all out on you tonight, treating you to dinner by her fireplace. Takeout boxes sat between the two of you. Some were empty and some were nearly empty.

"Well, I did and I'd happily do it again." Lauren leaned over the few takeout boxes to peck your lips. Despite the quick kiss, she could still taste the orange chicken. She licked her lips, "Your lips are tasty."

You chuckled, "How can you even taste it? You just gave me a peck."

"I guess there's only one way to settle that, huh?" She stood up on her feet, reaching her hand out after. You arched an eyebrow, wondering where this was leading to. You placed your hand in hers, she pulled you up from your spot. She led you to her couch, gently pushing you down.

She climbed on top of you, crashing her lips on your own. This was escalating quickly, which scared you. You see, you're 19 and she's 20. Although you were sure she's probably done this a million times, you've haven't lost your virginity yet. Embarrassing? Yes. But these past five years have been quite damaging you mentally. You've developed a lot of body issues and you're scared to reveal your body to someone. Especially to someone as pretty as Lauren.

At this point, Lauren was trailing kisses down your neck. As the feeling was supposed to make you feel weak in the knees, which it has before, your mind was too scared what was about to happen. You weren't ready for this, not that you could really mentally prepare yourself in the first place.

Your heart was racing and you were surprised that Lauren couldn't feel it. Your cheeks were turning red and your fingers started twitching. "Lo..." You choked out, you couldn't tell if it was audible or not. Apparently, it wasn't because Lauren just continued until you got the chance to flip her under you. She was thrown off guard, not expecting the way you panicked and pushed her down on the couch.

Lauren repositioned her body so she was leaning on the pillows, "Y/N, what is it with you? Every time I think we're going somewhere, it doesn't. You act like you haven't had sex before."

You went silent. When Lauren put two and two together, her eyes widened. "Holy shit, you haven't." She covered her mouth with her hand, absolutely stunned at the news she was receiving.

You avoided eye contact with her, your fingers were trembling, and your breathing was beginning to be unsteady. "I, uh, I'm sorry."

Right now, Lauren felt guilty because she hadn't known you haven't had sex yet. If she would have, she wouldn't have tried the last couple times and would've taken things slowly. She scooted closer to you on the couch, stopping your shaky fingers by intertwining them with hers.

"God, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't know and if I did, I wouldn't have tried the last few times. I'm sorry-" She paused her rambling, knowing it probably wouldn't make the situation any easier. "Will you please look at me?" You lifted your head up in shame, meeting her eyes.

 "Will you please look at me?" You lifted your head up in shame, meeting her eyes

"We can go as slow as you want if that helps. I won't force you or push you into anything. And when you decide that you want to do it, I'll be as gentle as I can be, I promise."

A smile formed on your lips, "Thank you, Lauren. I can't thank you enough for being so patient with me." you pulled her in for a hug.

"Of course, baby. I'll wait however long it takes." Lauren planted a kiss on your cheek, making your smile grow even wider.