Talk Me Down (P. I) ✰ LJ [8]

Type: Sad

Group chat: Dinah 💘, Mani 👀, Ally 😇, and Lauren 💚

  Lauren 💚 | 4:48 PM

Emergency meeting. My hotel, now. 

Dinah 💘 | 4:49 PM

what's wrong, Lo? I'm omw.

Lauren 💚 | 4:51 PM

Y/N and I just had the biggest fight we ever had. One, idk where she is. She won't answer any of my calls or texts. Two, I said something to her that I absolutely regret so idk if we're even together anymore. Three, I'm just fucking losing it.

Mani 👀 | 4:52 PM

omg ok stay put. we're coming over 

Ally 😇 | 4:54 PM

omw

Lauren 💚 | 4:55 PM

thank you

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

Ally was the last guest to arrive at Lauren's hotel. The four girls were in New York for a bandmate photoshoot. You went with your girlfriend and her bandmates to spend some time with them before you went back to college for the semester the week after New Years. As it was their last day in the city, neither of the girls knowing where you were was very scary. Not to mention, it'll be dark soon with horrible weather. Snow in New York can be hectic and the city, in general, can be dangerous. They needed to find you one way or another.

Lauren and Normani sat on the edge of the bed while Dinah sat beside them on the carpet. Lauren's eyes were bloodshot from all the tears she's released from the past few hours. Her hand was safely held in Normani's for comfort, but it just didn't feel as comfortable than it did when you held it. Ally set her purse down on the nightstand before joining Dinah on the carpet.

"Now that we're all here, tell us what happened," Dinah said, laying a hand on Lauren's knee lovingly.

Lauren caught her breath after letting out a sob, "I don't know why but lately, I've just been waking up really sad or super stressed and Y/N's always there to cheer me up most of the time. But today... something made me go off the deep end and I took everything out on her. Every piece of me that was sad or stressed, I either took it out on her or blamed it on her. I said things to her that I immediately regretted after they were shot out from my mouth. I didn't even think such things about her, they just were fired at her. The worst thing I told her was that I didn't need her. And just like any person, she believed it. I don't know what I was expecting when I told her I was going to take a shower to calm down and when I walked out of the bathroom, that's when I noticed she was gone. Not just her, but everything of hers. The only thing she left was her sunglasses, which I'm sure she forgot." 

Talking about the situation only made her cry more. Normani stood up from the bed, walking to the nightstand and grabbed the box of tissues. She trailed back to her best friend, handing her the box. Lauren said a quiet thank you right before taking one.

"I'm so sorry, mija." Ally frowned.

"After almost a year of dating, you really think she would believe that? Could she have known it was just the heat of the moment?" Dinah questioned.

"She's gone, so she had to have believed it." Lauren sighed. "All I want to know is if she's safe."

"Lauren, she's almost 21. She's alright, I promise." Ally said.