Worth(Less) ✰ CC ⚠️ [2]

DISCLAIMER: Please do not read on if you're triggered with body issues or fatherly issues. They'll both be expressed throughout this imagine.

"Y/N, Camila's here!" Your father announced. 

You were leaned up against the headboard of your bed, reading a new book you recently bought from the local bookstore. It was a bright Saturday, exactly 11:37 AM. The window was releasing the boiling hot sun into the room, making the room a little less comfortable to sit in but you didn't complain.

Your door was cracked opened, which revealed the noise of shuffling from the stairs. When you heard the door squeaking, you lifted your eyes away from the page you were reading. The door had been widened, standing in front of it was your girlfriend.

A smile grew on your lips when the two of you lock eyes. Camila always adored your smile, it was one of her favorite features of you. She's always trying to get you to smile and she always feels satisfied when she succeeds. Not only smiling, she also loves being the reason for your cute laugh. The best part, she can get you to smile or giggle easily. It's her charm.

She shut the bedroom door behind her before happily skipping to you. She hopped on the mattress to slide her body into you gently. You giggled, shaking your head at your cute girlfriend. 

"Hey, baaaaby." She sang, planting a kiss on your cheek. You closed your book to give her your full attention. You set it beside you, meeting your girlfriend's eyes. She felt your fingers intertwine with hers, causing a tingly feeling inside her stomach. She bit her lip to resist the large smile that was urging to show.

"Hi, Cam." You leaned in, pecking your lips against hers.

She frowned, "Oh, come on, that was barely a kiss."

You rolled your eyes playfully before passionately kissing her this time. You could taste the lip gloss on her lips, she must've just applied it considering how moist her lips were. You were the first to pull away, which made your girlfriend frown but she understood.

"So, how are you on this lovely Saturday?" She joked, wrapping her arms around your waist. She laid several kisses on your neck, breaking you out into a smile.

"I'm good, actually. I already finished half the book I got Thursday night." You said.

"You're such a nerd." She snickered, scrunching up her nose cutely. "But indeed, my favorite one."

You shook your head, letting out a tiny giggle. "How was yours?" 

"I woke up, texted you, took a shower, got dressed, and came here. My morning's been decent." She said.

"Ah, well, let's do something fun, then. It's Saturday, we can do anything." You smiled.

She thought about it for a second, "Have you eaten today?"

You didn't have to debate in your head for that question, you already knew it. You haven't eaten in over 32 hours, all by choice. Although you wish you could eat your favorite restaurant at this time, your mind told you it was for the better to starve yourself. Camila isn't necessarily familiar with the habit but the last time she's seen you starve yourself, it was way before you were dating, which was over eight months ago.

You don't like starving yourself, not as if anyone would. But being so consumed with your insecurities can really get the worst in you sometimes. You would make the excuse that it was you putting these negative thoughts inside your brain but it seems like every time you speak to your father, he always had something to say. Whether it was your body or personality, he would tell every flaw of yours. And with your mother not being here since you were young, she couldn't do anything to stop it. Everything within that problem majorly affects your mental and physical health.