Jet Lag ✰ LJ [9]

Type: Fluff

"Baby, come here!" Your girlfriend whined from the living room. You had just picked her up from the airport and brought her back to your apartment. You exited your bedroom, walking down the hallway to see Lauren's tired state on the couch. You realized how quick jet lag had caught up with her.

She wore her oversized, cream-colored hoodie with black booty shorts. She was curled up on the couch, almost as if she were frozen. Her eyes slowly opened when she felt your presence. She released the biggest smile she could but couldn't when sleep wanted to take over urgently.

She opened her arms out, "Cuddle with me?" her voice was a lot raspier than normal, it always occurred when she was extra tired. You let out a tiny snicker before nodding. You weren't planning to sleep for long considering it was four in the afternoon but you knew she would be awake all night. You slid beside her on the couch and she immediately wrapped her arms around you, hugging you like a big teddy bear.

"Better." She rasped out, laying a kiss on your temple. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Lauren." You smiled, "You tired?"

"Very." She replied.

"Do you want to move to the bedroom?" You asked.

She squeezed you tighter, cuddling more into your chest. "Mmm... no, thanks. Just stay here with me, okay?"

You planted a kiss on her forehead, "Of course but if you're awake the whole night, don't expect me to entertain you." you joked.

She let out a sleepy chuckle, "Alright, love you, baby."

"Love you too." You said.