LOLZ ✰ LJ [5]

Type: Fluff

You sat in your London hotel room, completely bored because you couldn't do anything for the next hour. You've been in London the last two days and will be here for another two, it was because of your tour stops. London loves you so much, they wanted you to play three concerts in a row. You couldn't really do anything for the time being because you were waiting for a call from your manager, saying you could head to the venue for soundcheck.

You were laying on your bed, scrolling through your phone when it buzzed. You swiped down to the notification bar, hovering over the new Instagram notification.

@laurenjauregui is now live! Click to watch.

Looking at the notification only made you frown. Lauren is your girlfriend of five months and you haven't seen her for the last two weeks, it's been hell not having her around. But luckily, she'll be flying in to see you on your Australian dates in a few weeks. 

You see, nobody knows the two of you are dating. People just think you two are friends but fans do wish the two of you would date. You've seen the graphic fan art, the weird fanfiction made for the two of you, and the fan accounts dedicated to the both of you. What they don't know is that the rumors are true, you two actually are dating.

You and Lauren wanted to become a little more serious before saying to the world that the two of you were in a relationship. At the six month mark, that's when you both will debut your cute tweet and Instagram post about one another, saying that you're hopelessly in love with each other.

You click on the live stream, wanting to see your girlfriend's pretty face. When the live stream viewed your girlfriend and a couple of her friends, you were all heart eyes for the cute Cuban. The phone was propped up against a wall on what looks to be a coffee table. Lauren sat in the middle while her two friends squished beside her. You had joined the live stream a little bit considering they were answering questions at the moment.

After Reese, a friend of her's saw your username pop up in the live chat, he squealed. "Lauren, look! Y/N joined the live stream!" Lauren bit her lip to resist the huge smile trying to grow wide, she hid behind Reese.

She whispered, "Hey, baby..." which came out barely audible to the phone but you could still read her lips.

" which came out barely audible to the phone but you could still read her lips

You shook her head at your girlfriend, giggling. You pressed a few keys into your phone before pressing send into the live chat.

@Y/U: lolz hi lauren i miss you

Over the next few seconds, fans watching the live stream went crazy from your little comment. Luckily, Lauren caught the comment before it was bumped high up with the new incoming comments.

 Luckily, Lauren caught the comment before it was bumped high up with the new incoming comments

No one but you understood her facial expression, you knew exactly what she was thinking. You rolled your eyes, typing in another comment.

@Y/U: see you in Sydney, you dork.

You clicked out of the live stream, letting the fans go wild and leave them hanging like a cliff hanger. Oh, how you loved doing that.