Tornado Watch ✰ CC [17]

Type: Fluff - Side note: tornados scare the sh!t out of me, ngl 💀 so, uh, here? Also yes, putting an exclamation point instead of an I in 'shit' was lame, I'm sorry, haha. And lastly, listen to that rainy/next door effect on Shawn Mendes' 'Imagination', it gave me literal chills. Alright, enjoy the imagine. :)

Camila exited the bathroom of your hotel room and hers. Her hand held up her toothbrush that was moving around inside her mouth, a white robe draping her body and the soft rope tied at her waist. Her eyes landed on the TV that revealed the weather forecast for this evening. Of course, the day Camila and her bandmates have off their tour in Madison, Wisconsin has to be the day a tornado is on alert. 

Before getting to the hotel, you isolated yourself from your girlfriend and your friends on the bus. You had your own bunk on the bus every time you visited but most of the time, you slept in Camila's — no matter how tiny the bunk already was, to begin with. The moment you received a weather alert on your phone, you've been paranoid ever since. Just the thought of a tornado crashing through any part of the city you're located in made your heart race. 

You only spoke to the girls when they asked you or needed you for something, but for the most part, on the ride over, they kept you to yourself while they conversated. The first thing you did when you entered the hotel room, you dropped your bags and grabbed the first book in your backpack that you could reach. Currently, your legs were crisscrossed, your book sat in your lap while your fingers gripped the pages, and your head laid low with your eyes locating each word at a rapid pace. You wanted to take your mind off the weather advisory on the TV and reading has helped for the last 15 minutes.

You were aware of the presence of your girlfriend with the bathroom door creaking and the quick brushing from her toothbrush. She hopped on the bed with you after finishing her nightly routine of wiping all her makeup off, showering, adding some acne cream to her face, and lastly, brushing her teeth. Being beside you, you could smell her fruity scent of perfume and her acne cream tends to leave the scent of coconut on her face after washing it off. Either way, she still smelled heavenly.

Your eyes remained fixated on the page you were gazing on. You ignored the fact you were still in your clothes from today but you promised yourself that after the tornado warning was finished and there was no chance of power outage, you'd take a shower and put yourself into some fresh clothes. The two lamps on the nightstands in the hotel room were on and the TV just brought more light into the mix of it all. The room was colder than you imagined but then again, Madison is a pretty cold city, so you didn't expect all that much heat at the beginning of June.

Your oversized yellow hoodie hugged your body, keeping you cozy and not freezing until you pass out. While you were cozy in your clothing, Camila climbed under the covers with her robe only keeping her mildly warm. But her eyes diverted away from the TV when a large amount of rain hit the window loudly, which caused you to jump a bit. You shook your head in frustration and Camila noticed. You put your eyes back on the page so the steady pace of your reading could calm your heart again. 

Your girlfriend eyed your body language, noticing you to be a little on edge. She arched an eyebrow but it honestly wasn't much of a question to her considering the loud weather outside. 

"Hey, Y/N?" She called out. (cALL oUt mY nAaaaAMe. lmao, I'm sorry, I had to. If you know that reference, ilysm.)

You take your eyes off the page and looked down at your girlfriend, laying beside you. "Yeah?" 

Camila didn't hesitate to grab a gentle hold on your waist, pulling you down next to her. You're lucky the bookmark was in between the page you were reading or else, you would've lost your place. The story of your life, right? You were confused by the sudden contact of comfort but you appreciated it. Your head collided with Camila's shoulder before pressing it against your pillow. You were sort of defeating the purpose of Camila trying to cuddle your head into her but as long as you were still cuddling with her, she was fine.