Mine ✰ CC [1]

Type: Fluff

"Guys, where's Y/N? Her album just released last night and she hasn't even been with us!" Camila asked her band mates. The five girls sat on the two couches on the tour bus, doing their own thing.

You've been performing as their opening act for their two legs of their 7/27 tour. You traveled with them all around the U.S. and now Europe.

Currently, Camila was becoming a little annoyed that she didn't know where you were. You two have grown so close over the last few months, nobody knew that the two of you began having feelings toward one another. Camila's band mates didn't even know she was interested in women, except for Lauren. She felt comfortable telling Lauren because she was bisexual herself. 

Camila is afraid to come out to the public while you're already out. You've been out to the public since the beginning of your career. Since Camila and you started dating, you assured her that she can wait to come out to the public or even to her own family as long as she wants. In quote, you said, 'it's not anyone's business anyway'. 

The two of you supported each other through everything. As her band mates and the rest of the world think you're just best friends, it's so much more than that. You both go through everything together and seems like you're always with her. Except right now, you were nowhere to be seen. 

It was your first album release, which was a huge deal. Over tour, you would sing songs from your two EP's. But now that your full length album was released, you had more of a decision now to sing what you want.

"I don't know, Mila. Maybe she's already in the arena? Wanna go look for her?" Dinah replied.

"Yeah, let's go." Camila smiled.

Camila and Dinah stood up from the couch to the door of the tour bus. They stepped out, walking toward the back entrance of the London arena. You nor Camila didn't know this, but the other four girls were suspicious that there's a situation that involves more than friends going on. 

They've noticed how Camila looks at you or the way you panic when someone enters your privacy between the two of you. How Camila jumps to wanting a hotel room with you when discussing who gets to share which bedroom with who. The fact that you and Camila steal each other's snacks practically gives it away to the girls. Usually, Camila's protective over her food, but she happily shares it with you. You can say best friends do it all the time but Camila loves stealing your leather jackets and hoodies. You find it annoyingly adorable because you'll be looking for something and all you basically have to do is look at Camila to see if she's wearing it. And nine times out of ten, she is.

The four girls wouldn't be mad, they just simply want the two of you to say 'we're dating'. It would honestly satisfy them because they've made and lost so many bets with money that they're gonna start running out of cash soon.

"You check the dressing rooms, I'll check the stage." Dinah said. Camila nodded her head before the two separate ways. Camila checked the time on her phone, seeing it was almost eight AM. Y/N would be needing to be at soundcheck in an hour so she has to be eating breakfast or something.

Camila walked down a few halls to the dressing rooms. She stepped in front of the door that tagged your name. She wrapped her hand around the doorknob, cautiously opening it. The first thing she saw was your back towards her. You were sat down on the carpet, facing the wall. Your knees curled up to your chin while your arms cupped your legs. By the worried expression on your face, it worried Camila even more. 

She's usually there to comfort you when you have a panic attack. You always go to her because she can help you through it but for some reason, today just wasn't your day. You were isolating yourself from everyone. Camila had no clue of this yet but you were panicking because of your album release.