Talk Me Down (P. II) ✰ LJ [10]

Type: Sad/Cute

Tracklist:

1. No Less - G-Eazy (feat. Mattrs): My favorite line of the whole song, 'Giving you my all, nothing less than'. Although I can fuck up in so many ways, all I want to give is whatever you need me to provide. I want to provide you with an endless amount of love and care for you just like how I know you do the same.

2. Anxiety - Blackbear: Every time I'm far away from you, I miss you like crazy. And everyone around me will know that. I've had really bad anxiety attacks in the past because whether I'm far from you with tour or just traveling for work in general, it hurts knowing you're not by my side. You're not there to be my #1 fan, you're not there to cheer me on like no other.

3. Blue - Troye Sivan: Over the last year, we've had bumps in the road where either we're arguing or people want us to not be happy together. But you know what? It always ends with us doing something to make the other feel incredibly loved. Whether you're holding me while I fall asleep or I make cheesy love notes telling you to have a great day before I have to leave for the studio. Either way, no one can tear us apart.

4. Photograph - Ed Sheeran: This song just reminds me of how many Polaroid pictures you have of the two of us from every trip we've taken together. I love looking them over with you because they bring so many amazing memories to mind.

5. I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it - The 1975: You're probably nowhere near surprised that I added them into the cassette tape but this song - I remember when the album had just released and we had been listening to it all night. We were in bed at one point, fully naked with just the covers, and I remember you making a cheesy joke saying 'I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it'. Even though we weren't sleeping, you had never made me feel so beautiful before. From that point forward, you would say the littlest things that made me more confident than you could imagine.

6. Do It Again - R5: I was in Paris with the girls when you were going back to college from summer break. I was so bummed because the last three months had been so blissful and amazing with you, I didn't want to see you go. You sent me the link to this song to try and cheer me up. And hearing it for the first time sent chills down my spine because it reminded me of all the times I took you to Santa Monica since you've always wanted to go there and loved it after the first time I had taken you. Our Santa Monica trips are definitely always going to be one of the best ones because everything seems calm there. The beach, the pier, and you being there made everything absolutely ten times better. And I'd happily do it all over again.

7. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes: I remember surprising you with plane tickets to Japan because it's always been your dream to go there. You were hugging me so tightly, crying happy tears on my shoulder, and wore the biggest smile I could've ever seen you wear. The whole plane ride there, you were googling what we could do together and I remember you were so willing to do literally anything. You weren't scared of anything, which blew my mind because you were willing to jump off a cliff and dive into the ocean. And although I had to convince you of a few things to not do because I really didn't want you killing yourself, you weren't letting anything hold you back from exploring.

8. Let Me Love the Lonely - James Arthur: There was a period in our almost one year relationship where you felt so insecure in yourself, you contemplated on breaking up with me because you thought I deserved someone better. You swore that I made you happy but you feared that you didn't make me happy, which was only far from the truth. However, I understood the insecurity because I've felt that way with not only you but in other relationships as well. That night, you kept giving me reasons to break up with you but nothing seemed valuable enough for me to actually break up with you. And since that night, I promised that every time something strikes out at me that has deserved some sharing, I won't hesitate to say it. So, from that point forward, every time you did something that touched my heart and made it feel a little less lonely than it did before I met you, I made sure you knew that.