Not Into Her ✰ CC [8]

Type: Sad/Fluff - Side note: Kehlani is in this imagine. If you don't know her, this is her! ^ She's too precious.

It's been over three months since Camila cut ties with you. She swore it wasn't you but it was her in a bad mental state that she felt like she couldn't love you when she doesn't love herself. She didn't want you waiting for her but it would kill her seeing you with another. For the past three months, her mind has really cleared out all the negatives and started adding in the positives. And you were one of the many positives. Plus, one of the most important positives.

Today, she was going to tell you that and make sure it was clear in your head how much in a better mindset she was in and she could start dating you again. As she and you were both singers in the music industry — one of your friends had told her that you were doing a music video shoot today with the song that features your shared friend with Camila, Kehlani.

The song with Kehlani has been out for a good month but was written when you and Camila were still together. Camila fell in love with the song and your vocals just as much as you did. She was the first one to ever hear the track other than your producer.

The song was quite sensual but nonetheless, very upbeat. For about two weeks, you and Kehlani planned out the music video with the director. And thankfully, the director could make it all happen. As it was your last day of the music video shoot, the last scene would be shot today.

The final scene was simple — just a bedroom but the bedroom had a dark blue aesthetic to it. Blue sheets were tucked on the bed, blue lights eliciting the visibility of the room, and little snowflakes would be falling onto you and Kehlani. The vibe was supposed to be very cold, despite the sensual lyrics. The song was supposed to specify that loving someone can be enlightening but also dangerous, exactly how the bedroom appears.

Cameras were spread all throughout the set, lights from all different angles captured every shot perfectly, and all the music video needed now was the two stars. The entire crew making this video happen stood behind the cameras. You sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Kehlani.

As she approached you, she stopped in her tracks near the bed. The director watched from the camera, yelling, "Video taking place... Recording!"

The song began to play in the background as you watched Kehlani's every move. The two of you were playing characters and she was the only one you had your eyes on. Keeping your focus on the video and over the loud music, you didn't hear the set's front door open. Who stood there was Camila, completely taken aback by the sudden actions you and Kehlani were making.

Kehlani had gently pinned your body down on the bed. She climbed on top of you, her eyes full of fake lust for the video. She was really great at acting, you thought. She wrapped her hands around your wrists, making sure you didn't go anywhere. Her tongue darted out of her mouth, licking her lips. She dipped her face into yours, brushing her lips against yours. Your face was so close to hers, you could feel her nose ring touch your skin, which you didn't mind.

The sight was heartbreaking for Camila. She wasn't overreacting or jealous that you and Kehlani were kissing, it was the fact that she thought the kiss looked way too real for you to not have feelings for the girl. The scene was later done after a couple moments of you and Kehlani just making out. The song was paused and everyone cheered that the video was completed. Camila, of course, didn't want you to wait for her but it really did hurt her seeing you kiss another.

It wasn't until the second you moved your head, you had seen Camila. You just caught the glimpse of her before she rushed off somewhere. You were curious as to why she was here but you quickly jumped off the bed and chased after to her. You knew something was seriously wrong by the look on her face. Your eyes never left Camila — she was blurry because of the fast speed she was at down the hallway. She exited outside of the set. You saw her running to the parking lot, which you continued to follow her by running as fast as you could go. You shouted her name a few names but no answer. With all the strength in your body, you caught up with her.

You slid your feet across the concrete like a skater on an ice rink, stopping your feet right when you approach Camila. As she barely saw you step in front of her, she crashed her body into yours. You weren't affected too much by it, you weren't hurt. You wrapped your arms around her waist tightly, making sure she couldn't escape your grip. You didn't grip her tight enough to alarm her but she still resisted.

"Camila, just talk to me!" You said, breathless from your running.

After a few moments of her resisting, she had finally given up. She practically melted into your embrace before giving up.

"What? Why? Camila, what is going on? I'm so confused." You said, "We haven't spoken to each other in a long while."

Camila heaved a large sigh, picking herself back up from your grip. "I wanted to speak to you, about us."

"About us?" You arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I want you back, Y/N." Camila admitted, "But seeing you kiss Kehlani like that, that looked a little more than just acting."

"You think I'm into her? You think I have something with her?" You asked, you were in disbelief.

"That's how it appeared," Camila replied.

"Kehlani and I are very much just friends. I don't think of her like that, we just made a song together and kissed for the music video." You said.

"Kiss? More like practically having sex on camera." Camila humorlessly snickered. 

"Cam, I'm not into her. I'm into you. I haven't kissed anyone or even gone on a date since we broke up. I know you said for me to not wait for you but I know it wouldn't take you long to become better mentally. How do I know that? I know that because you're just that type of person to push yourself to every limit, even when it fucking hurts." You said, "Understand that I don't have feelings for Kehlani. I have feelings for you, I love you."

Camila's eyes widened at the three words that spat from your mouth. You were just as surprised as her, the two of you have never said 'I love you' to each other before. Your breathing hitched in the back of your throat, "Fuck, I'm so sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Well, saying 'I love you' is not only a huge step, I wanted to say it in a much more meaningful setting than a fucking video shoot." You cursed at yourself.

Camila's eyes trailed down to her feet. Her dark locks began to move from the light wind. Her fingers started to shake in her jean pockets. It was quiet for the next few moments. She has a habit of bottling up her emotions and not making it clears what she wants or even needs but she surprised you with her next reply.

"I love you too, Y/N. I love you so goddamn much." Camila confessed.

She picked her head up, catching your gaze that was glancing at her. You two started to smile before breaking out into laughter. Camila engulfed you in her embrace, hugging you tightly.

"I'm sorry for thinking you were into Kehlani, I was just paranoid." She said.

"It's okay, don't be sorry. I'm sure I'd be the same way if I saw you kissing someone else." You said.

"Thank you, Y/N, for not thinking I'm psychotic. Especially over the fact, we took a break because I had to get better mentally." Camila said.

"Camila, you're not psychotic for wanting to better yourself. You needed to love yourself before loving anyone else and I have so much admiration how you so easily came to that realization. Not too many people can do that." You said.

You lifted your head off of Camila's chest, smiling at her. "I really do love you." She said.

"And I never doubted you for a second." You said.