Nina's slowly woke up, realizing she was in a plane. She could always tell when she was flying, and she loved it. Nina also registered that she was leaning against a wall, and for some reason, there was a faint opera music playing next to her right ear. Want it or not, the sound of classical music calmed her.

Nina slowly opened her eyes and looked right, noticing Bruce Banner's headphones around his neck, the music still playing loudly. Natasha was crouched down in front of him.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims!" She heard Thor's booming voice say. Nina immediately frowned. What kind of conversation were her friends having?

"What the fuck?" She asked weakly, but loud enough for them to hear her. The group immedlaty circled around her, Banner and the crouched Natasha.

"Nina, are you okay?" Steve asked her. It was clear that Steve really cared about her, and he was pretty worried. Nina nodded.

"I'm fine." She was not. She was cold, even if she had a blanket thrown over her; she was in pain, she had bruises all over her face and body; and her head was aching like hell.

"What happened to you, kitten?" Stark asked.

"I-I don't know," she said. Nina frowned. She really didn't know.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Bruce asked her.

"I don't... uh... I don't remember."

"I found her in the chair Hydra uses to brainwash their subjects with," Natasha explained to the group. Steve sucked in a breath when he realised her closest friend was going through what her best friend went through. They both had their memories erased, her and Bucky.

"Where's Bucky?" Steve asked her. As a reflex, she reached inside her shirt and pulled out Bucky's dog tags. How did they get there, she had no idea. Was Bucky... dead? Did Hydra still have him? Did he just give his dog tags to her? "Why do you have that?" Steve asked, panic rising in his voice. "Where's Bucky? Is he-"

"I don't know." She answered again. "I don't... I have no idea."

Steve sighed and sat back down. He couldn't believe it. He refused to believe it. Maybe Bucky had just given her his dog tags. He couldn't bare to lose his best friend, not again.

"Isn't Barnes a fugitive of the law, now?" Tony ask, as he went to answer a message in the front of ship.

"I guess?" Nina tried.

"Nina, how long have you been with Hydra? How long ago did they manage to get to you?" Natasha asked. Nina thought back. She tried to remember as much as she thought. She remembered they were in a Hydra Jet, and then... then they weren't. They were in... France. Marseille, that's what Bucky said. They had to go to Marseille because there was a Doctor there.... because Nina had been stabbed. Then they got to a hotel and... she was taken by french Hydra soldiers. She had been captured only a day after running away with Bucky.

"How long have I been away?" She asked to be able to answer Natasha's question.

"Eleven months," Steve told her.

"About eleven months, then."