XLVIII

Before the soldiers could strap Bucky down, he stood up and started to punch and kick every agent to the ground. Let's just say that these HYDRA agents had no chance against a super soldier with a metal arm.

When Bucky was done with everyone, he started to run towards Kellner to knock him down too. Well, it didn't quite work out.

"Спутник," Kellner almost yelled In fear as a raging soldier ran towards him. Bucky's knees went weak and he left to the ground, his hands in front of him to support himself. "Look at that Солдат-" Kellner started, but was cut off by Igor's joints on his face. Kellner fell to the ground, his son shaking his hand up and down in pain.

Igor lowered himself to the ground to help Bucky up.

"Are you okay?" He asked the man with the metal arm. Bucky nodded. He was still a bit out of it, and it took him a few seconds to remember where he was. Igor had closed the door of Room 4, so they had the time to fight the agents inside, and then outside. As soon as Bucky gained back his senses, he ran to Nina, who was still strapped to the electric chair.

"Hey, Nina," he said, trying to gain her attention. He looked around at the panel of buttons, nd decided it was a bad idea to try and guess which one let her go. He took the metal straps over her arms and legs and simply pulled them open. Bucky didn't really know if Kellner had managed to turn her into the Soldier. "Nina, are you okay?" He said.

When she heard her name, Nina looked right into Bucky's eyes. He was relieved when his Nina looked back at him, and not a heartless soldier.  "Yes," Bucky thought. "This is Nina." He placed his right hand on her cheek, being careful not to put pressure in any of the cuts or the bruises on her face. Bucky was completely enraged at Kellner. How dare he hurt his Nina like that? Bucky took a deep breath and calmed himself. He couldn't go rogue on the man, right now. He had to find a way out of this place.

"Let's get out of here," Bucky announced. "Can you walk?" He asked Nina. He tried to help her up, but her knees gave up right away. "Guess not." He lifted her up and turned to Igor. "Can you help her? I'm under the slight impression that I'll have to find our way out of here fighting."

"We won't need to. You can pretend you're the Winter Soldier again, and just drag her out if here," Igor suggested. "Just make sure to follow me and what I say."

Bucky liked the idea.  He took Nina's waist and placed her arm around his neck.

"Ready?" Igor said, opening the door. Bucky walked through it with Nina by his side. Igor let them through and made sure to close the door behind him.

As they walked through the hallways, they sure earn lots of stares from agents and scientists. Bucky had to show as closer to no affection for Nina as he could, but it was very hard. She was completely torn down, and had almost no strength in her legs, so Bucky was practically carrying her with his metal arm around her waist. 

As they were nearing an exit, Nina's body simply gave up. She fell unconscious to Bucky's side and his arm was not enough to hold her up completely. A lot of people kept staring at them, so Bucky decided it was best to await Igor's "orders" before he did anything. Fourtunetly, Igor saw what he was doing.

"Pick her up, Солдат," Igor said autoritarily. "And don't drop her again." Bucky saw the occasion to pick Nina up in a better way, so he did. He picked her up bridal style, holding her body very close to his own.

Everything was going as planed.

All but one thing.