With Lena in school he knew other people could attract her attention away from him. Maybe give her something better than he could.

She picked up on his emotions though.

"I'm not going anywhere babe" she said as she kissed him deeply making him forget all the negative thoughts he was creating.

He grabbed her face lightly before hovering on top kissing her deeper than before.

She lifted her head slightly giving him more access as he added his tongue, controlling the kiss.

She finished by biting his bottom lip as they rested their foreheads against each others.

"I love you forever babe"

"Promise?" He asked for assurance.

"I promise"

Hearing those words come out of her mouth settled him instantly. With the amount of people he lost in his life, he felt as if he couldn't lose her no matter what.

She was the love of his life and without her he didn't know what the purpose was. She felt the same way as him luckily. That was how deep their love was though.

A few days later

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BABE" Lena screamed jumping on the bed making up sit up immediately.

"Lena you can't be doin dat shit" August complained holding his heart.

"Sorry" She said sweetly smiling at him. "I'm just so excited"

"Me too baybeh, maybe I'll just sleep a little longer" he said as he laid down once again.

"But babe" she whined. "Come on. Pleaseeeee"

He sighed before pulling her to him by her shoulders. He wrapped his arms tightly around her forcing her to cuddle with him.

"Babe-"

"Shhhhhh" he said rubbing her back in an attempt to put her to sleep.

After a couple minutes she sighed.

"It's not working"

"Fine Le" he sighed. She smiled widely and stood up to start the shower for them.

After getting undressed they hopped in the warm shower together. The shower seemed longer since Lena spent her time stopping August from trying something with her.

"Babe come on" she laughed as he rubbed her sides.

"Why you tryna diss me?"

"I'm not dissing you I'm just ready to open gifts"

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes and facing away from her.

She laughed before kissing his back and getting out.

They dressed quickly and went downstairs to meet with the rest of the family.