Chapter 53

Annabeth POV

"Juniper where did you leave the pants?" I said.

I was packing double right now. With Annabeth and Anaĺia at the same time, it meant double pressure and basically everything else.

Sunday we would head to Miami in the morning. Monday and Tuesday we get days off, but still music. Wednesday we have a press conference. Thursday we have the music festival. Friday we come home.

"You should get ready for the party," Juniper said. "I told you I would finish packing for you."

"Yeah, your right." I grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom.

Once done I did my makeup and hair. I looked decent which was good. I got a text from Piper asking where we were. I told her that we were on our way.

I had a plan. Juniper would park the car near Drew's house where it would be hard to notice that I changed. I would at 7 leave the party go to the car change and go back as Anaĺia. After an hour get out without anyone knowing or seeing, change, and be back as Annabeth. I sighed. I really hoped this worked.

------

I got there and it was packed. There were people making out everywhere. People doing body shots. Really, really drunk people doing stupid things. I went around looking for Percy. I was about to text him when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Luke smile down at me.

"Hey, you decided to show up. What a surprise." He said

"I was dragged into coming actually," I said.

"Really? I didn't see you come in with your friends." He raised an eyebrow.

I gave him weary smile, "Okay fine. You caught me. I was actually blackmailed to come." I tried to sound at believable as possible.

"Huh, okay I believe you. You wanna go get a drink?"

"Uh, no it's fine. I have to go find my friends. I'll catch up with you later."

"Ok then."

I walked around the whole place. First I found Leo flirting with some girls. I rolled my eyes. I guess that's his way of moving on.

Secondly, I found a very drunk Jason and Piper making out on the stairs. I laughed. Just wait till they find out what they did tomorrow. I checked the time and I had 20 minutes before I had to change. I walked again and found Hazel and Frank out on a balcony. They were laughing and talking.

I didn't want to disturb them so I just decided to leave early. Not letting anyone see me I exited.

"Hey, June. Next part of the plan." I closed the car door.

"I like this part." She clapped her hands. "Here are your clothes. Knock on the window when you are done.

"Great thanks."

By the time I was putting on my shoes, the guys had already started playing. I could hear their music from the outside. I told Juniper that I was ready for the wig. She had to redo my makeup. I got out of the car and turned on my alter ego. Anaĺia Ace.

I walked to the house and people automatically started to stare. I smiled. People stopped me for pictures and autographs. The really drunk ones tried to kiss me, but I backed away.

I entered the house and was greeted by the one and only Drew.

"OMG! Anaĺia, bestie, I was waiting for you to show!" Drew said.

Could she be any more fake, I thought. I decided since there was a crowd I would put on a show.

"Uh, excuse me? Who are you? I was invited here by my boyfriend Percy Jackson." I said.