Chapter 47

"Okay let's get your outfit on. I can't believe it's going to be your first ever concert. How do you feel? I'm like excited for you and that's amazing." Juniper exclaimed.

"Are you sure you're not going to go up there, wear my clothes, and sing for me? You look more like what I should be looking like right now." I said

"What can I say, I'm a bubbly person." I have a question for you. Do you know if Grover is going to be here?" The last part she said very casually but I could tell from the tone of her voice she was hoping he was.

"Yeah I don't know. Maybe you should ask Percy if he knows but tell me what did you think of Grover? Like how has it been going with you guys since Canada?"

"To be honest at first he seemed a little bit not out of his comfort zone but I mean it went well. Then when we got back he took me on a date to restaurant in up up-town Manhattan, it was great. We got to know each other and I don't know just don't know. Do you think this is going good cause I mean he texts me like good morning."

I turned around and grabbed her hands, "You're going to be fine and if you want I can do a little digging around to figure out if he likes you or not."

"Yes." She jumped up and down. "Let's finish getting your wig on first."

I had four hours until the performance and I was with the choreographer. I was trying to get to every step and making sure my wig did not fly off. There are so many turns and arm movement so I try to get the best of it. When choreographer finally gave me a five minute break after 2 hours I saw had gotten a text from Calypso and Percy. Percy said he'd be here in 20 minutes. Calypso just wanted to say that the guys gave them tickets to come and they couldn't wait to hear and see me. I thought about the people that would be seeing me I mean it was a small group but that didn't mean there wasn't a chance that I would mess up I was just about to call Calypso when Terpsichore (A/N: Greek muse of Dance) called me back.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3-" Terpsichore got interrupted by a yelling Leo.

"Guys, guys, guys come on we have to do sound-check we're already late. Hurry up." I saw them rounding the corner. I have never seen him so eager to do something before so that was weird at least for Leo.

I ran up to them. I gave Percy a kiss and hugged to the rest.

"Leo what's got you all worked up?" I asked him.

"My flor de medianoche, my solesito is coming to the concert so everything must be perfect. She needs to know what kind of guy I am." He said.

"What does flor de medianoche and solecito mean?" Frank asked

"Sunshine and midnight flower."

"And who is this girl? Hazel? Calypso? Piper?" Percy asked

"Calypso, my Sunshine."

"Um, Leo could I talk to you for a minute?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah sure." I pulled him towards the stage.

"Leo there is something you need to know about Calypso. You need to know especially if you're trying to get her to like you."

"Is it something bad?"

"It might depend on how you want to look at it."

"Okay I'm ready."

"Do you see Calypso trying to make an effort to talk to a guy, to get some to like her, or actually pay attention to a guy?"

"No."

"She's been hurt a lot. Guy after guy. She just doesn't want to do that again. She's giving up on love and the reason I'm telling you this is because maybe you can change her perspective. And maybe she can be with you but. . ."

"Maybe not. How did she get hurt and why?" He looked down.

"I don't have the right to tell you. It's not in my place to tell you. You're just going to have to ask her but don't lose hope, don't lose faith."

"I won't." He had a determined look on his face. "I need to win her heart and you're going to become my wing woman. You're going to help me."

"Okay I'll do it. I just want to see Caly happy. I'm sure you'll do that."

----------------

We were starting the soundcheck and rehearsal. Time went by fast. Juniper pulled me to the changing rooms and gave me the Hestia piece. It was very um breathable. It was cold outside and I had to wear ripped jeans, crop top, and the only thing covering me was really only my hair and a cardigan with holes. Not exactly cozy.

It was 30 minutes before show time and I was backstage. I was opening for and performing with Heroes. I was pacing back and forth, trying to calm myself down. I peaked through the curtain. The girls were there. I saw Ava and Mia with their friends. In the middle of everything was Luke. I widened my eyes. I knew Luke, if he saw my friends here, he would ask for me. I grabbed my phone and texted Calypso that if he asked I had to go visit my cousin in Boston.

"What do you think?" Percy said behind me.

"Um, what sorry?" I was distracted.

"How do we look?" Leo posed.

"Great, great. How much time do we have?"

"10 minutes. Actually," Jason checked his phone again, "8 minutes now."

"Ok thanks." I said. "Do we have food?"

"Yeah in the back. We strawberries and stuff." Frank said

"Ok thanks." I ran to the table and started stuffing my mouth with strawberries. This is not my day.

"Annabeth, whats going on?" Percy asked

"I'm nervous. Again."

"Wise Girl, breathe. Come on get into position we have 3 minutes." He hugged and kissed me. "Good Luck."

"Ladies and gentlemen Anaĺia Ace!" Said our sound guy.

I walked up to front and center. "How you all doing tonight."

"Good!" The crowd said then followed by a cheer.

"Great. Lets start with a little Katy Perry." The crowd cheer. It was a cheer of agreement. The whole time I was singing my eyes were on Luke. The song was about him and Percy.