Chapter 40

"Juniper can you help me get these things to my room, please?" I asked her.

"Yeah." Juniper started gathering the things.

Yeah, I got a room in the house. The house has 6 bedrooms and 4 guest rooms. Apollo figured that if anyone managed to follow us to my house and see me get in the limo with a black wig and out with blonde hair, people would figure it out. So he made me go to the house after events or whatever to change the sneak out and nobody finds out. My room here was a lot bigger than the one at my house. I also have a copy of the key.

"Anna we have a problem," Percy said behind me as we walked to the door.

"It's Apollo isn't it?" I sighed as I pulled out my keys and gave them to him.

"Yeah." He said as he opened the door. I grabbed the bags in one hand and while he opened them with the other hand I took off the wig while walking inside. I felt the two braids fall on my shoulders. That's when I heard a gasp or gasp actually. My head shot up.

I saw a woman with brown hair, a man who had black hair and the same sea-green eyes as Percy, and a little boy.

"Um, Percy." I elbowed him.

"Annabeth you have a phone call," Juniper said behind me.

Thank the gods. "If you'll excuse me."

I grabbed the bags and walked over to the elevator with Juniper trailing behind. Once the doors closed I let out a sigh.

"Who's on the phone?"

"Oh, no one." She said normally. "I just saw your awkward meeting with your boyfriend's family. It was like watching an episode of Hannah Montana."

"Ugh, that is my life now. And how'd you know it's Percy's family?" I looked at her.

We reached our floor and got out.

"Well before I was your fashion guide, I used to get the guys ready. I mean I still have to do that but my main focus is you. Anyway, I used to see them all the time at the beginning of fame. That was before when they had a different manager who didn't want his family around and "fired" me." She finished as we got to my room.

"Oh?"

My room was a light shade of gray/grey. My favorite. I had a huge two-story walk-in closet with clothes, shoes, bags, and more. My bed was simple. I had a blue, black, and white changing wall. I don't use it much I already have a huge bathroom. Opposite of the door were windows and glass doors and the balcony looked out to the city and the house grounds. There were chairs and tables. My makeup table was big and was full of the foundation of my color and whatnot. Today I woke up late and I had to get my makeup and hair done in the studio. You'd think that one table was enough but no we had another table on the side.

Juniper put my wig on a mannequin head. "Don't worry they'll like
you. Percy will get things sorted out."

"I don't know. Percy is my first boyfriend and I guess I'm just nervous."

"I know," she told me.

"I should change and head down." I picked out some Nike sweatpants and a blue cropped sweatshirt. Cleaned my face of makeup.

"Can you make sure to call Piper and tell her to pick up the clothes?" I asked her as I was leaving.

"Yeah." She said from the closest.

Okay, time to head down. I used the stairs this time. I heard talking coming from the kitchen.

"Percy your girlfriend pretty." I heard a little boy's voice say. I smiled.

A few seconds later I walked in.

"Hello, I'm sorry I left without introducing myself. I'm Annabeth Chase." At first, I thought that they were going to be cold to me and not do anything but what happened was very much unexpected. Mrs. Jackson got up from the chair and hugged me. I was shocked but I hugged back.

"Oh, honey Percy told us all about you and your plan. Even though I think it's too risky but I know Percy did it for a good cause. You're so sweet. You must be really special in order to catch my son's eye." She said.

"I wouldn't say special in Mrs. Jackson. I mean I was just some random girl in high school that happened to get the attention of a singer, that's all." I explained.

"Nonsense you must be special and please call me Sally."

"Okay, Sally." I turned over and saw Mr. Jackson looking at me curiously.

"Hello, sir I am assuming you are Poseidon Jackson?"

After a while, his hard face turned into a soft smile. "Yes, that would be me."

He stuck out his hand and I give him a firm handshake. Then I moved on to Percy's little brother, Tyson.

"You must be Tyson. I heard you like fish." I smiled at him.

"Yeah. My room has fish everywhere. You should see it." Tyson exclaimed.

"I would love to. Maybe I'll visit you one of these days." I glanced at Percy he just smirked.

The rest of the guys were up in their rooms so we stayed there in the kitchen talking, getting to know each other, and eating Sally's blue cookies. Which were delicious. About an hour later they left and Frank came running down the stairs.

"Guys Apollo's on the phone. We're up in the music room. Come on let's go."

I looked over at Percy and I think we were both thinking the same thing. We're in trouble. We started up the stairs and followed Frank.

"Okay, Apollo we're here," I said

"What the Hades, were you thinking when you said that you're going to have an album out." He yelled.

"Look it wasn't planned. I just sort of panicked." Percy said

"You 5, all of you in my office tomorrow at 9 a.m. sharp. Be on time," he said and hung up the phone.

I looked up.

"Uh, oh," Leo said.