Chapter 25

Today was Hazel's birthday. I was so excited for her party. This morning I checked my phone and found a picture of me and Percy at Starbucks yesterday. Piper sent me a text saying that I looked good and I was rocking the whole edgy style. She also said that this picture was circling everywhere and they were saying that finally Percy's girlfriend is being seen and that people wanted to know who I was. Ugh now that people know somewhat what I look like I have to be more careful out in public. I texted Piper that I felt pressure, she said she knows that I can do it. No matter what happens I have to live with my new life.

I went on with my life normally. I ate breakfast, went to the gym, came back and showered, changed, packed my this for the trip. The girls and I were gonna spend the night with Piper at her "house" and leave to the party from there also where we will leave for the trip. I told my parents that I'd be back before Christmas. I arrived 1st at Piper's place, then Hazel, and last but not least Calypso.

"Okay so I figured out an outfit for you, hope you like it." said Piper

"Piper, you're one of the most fashionable people I know. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like whatever you picked out for me. I'm sure they are going to be great plus, you know me very well so." I told her.

"You're right Calypso, Hazel bring out the dress and the shoes. It's time to get ready 3 hours though." Hazel and Calypso nodded at at Piper and went into her closet and pulled out silver grayish dress. It was beautifully with an off-the-shoulder tule. It was simple but gorgeous.

I tried it on for size and it was perfect. I also have an ice blue mask and sliver heels. Piper asked me about my makeup and I what color I wanted it. I told her that I wanted a silvery blue, simple, and something very light but Piper being Piper told me that since it was masquerade ball we had to go all out with makeup. So I had to put on more makeup than usual but I'd have to admit it look good. After we did our hair we basically got ready all the girls are done and we were just taking pictures before we headed to the limo.

The boys are meeting us over at the venue like everyone else, so we left for the party. Once we got to the party it was only a few minutes before people started coming in. After probably 5 minutes Nico, Hazel brother came in he was dressed in a black and silver tuxedo with a skull mask.

In a few minutes the boys came in and they had a girl with them. She was dressed in a black dress, black mask, and I think she was wearing Converse.

"Hey guys this is my sister Thalia, she came home for the holidays. I figured she'd come with us. Happy birthday Hazel." said Jason

"Hey Thalia. Thanks." said Hazel receiving the gift.

"You all look very dashing today. Even you Repair Boy." Calypso said and laughed.

"For your information Leo Valdez is always looking good." We all laughed.

Just then Nico passed by us and Hazel grabbed his arm, "I present to you my brother Nico."

"Nice to meet you all." he said. I saw Thalia checking out Nico and he doing same. Is it me or do I see something?

After some time it during the party I went over to the drinks and poured myself some punch. I looked over to where Hazel and Frank were dancing. I smiled they were so adorable together.

"They make a cute couple don't they?" I turned around and saw Percy.

"Yeah they do."

"We're all hoping they get closer over the trip. By the way I hope we do too and when are you going to tell Hazel about the trip?"

He wanted to get closer? Well the trip will be interesting, "We're planning to tell her after the party. To let this calm down."

"Ok and Thalia is coming with us. She doesn't expect to stay long so Jason wants to spend time with her."

"Did you see the way Thalia and Nico were looking at each other?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we're thinking the same thing."

The party was great, the boys performed without me of course, dancing, and singing. After all that cleaning up before bed we told a Hazel and she was so excited she couldn't wait.

~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~
I know Nico is gay but in this he's not. In my other stories he'll be himself. Also I couldn't put Piper's dress up.