Chapter 59

Percy's POV

"PARIS?" I exclaimed.

"...and Athens and Rome," Annabeth added.

"You just started. When are you leaving or when is Grover planning to take you?"

"Spring break in April. For two weeks."

"But you miss a week of school," Jason spoke.

"Yeah well, Grover said he would talk my parents into telling the school that I am going on a family trip and I'll be gone for 2 weeks, including spring break so that's that I guess."

"Fine then I'm coming with you," I said

"Correction we are coming with you," said Leo.

"Why and what do you mean we?" Annabeth asked.

"Well us the band and the girls, why not. Of course, we will only be going with you on spring break and we'll come back in a week." Leo explained.

"I know I'll be staying with her the two weeks." I quickly said.

"Percy I don't need you to chaperone me. Plus I'm going to go to three different countries. I don't know how you guys can all come and move to three different countries, different times." Annabeth stated.

"Believe me we'll manage," Frank said

------ 2 Months Later ------

"Annabeth are you sure? What about school?" Asked Me. Chase.

"Dad don't worry. I've got it all taken care of. I got the work from teachers and you know what to say if people come around." Annabeth told her dad.

All of us were at Annabeth's house picking her up and then we were going to go pick up Piper. Annabeth's dad wasn't exactly in the liking me state still. After 2 months he heard about the whole break-up thing and was still a little tense. For the past 2 months, Annabeth and I talked and we decided to just be friends for now and just fake our relationship from the public. We were still good friends and that's all I really needed. Even if I wanted more.

"Yes, I know it's just your growing up and really becoming your own person. I'm going to miss you Annabeth." He said.

"I know Dad, me too. Anyway, I gotta go." She hugged him. "Bye, Dad."

Everyone said their goodbyes to Mr. Chase and as I was walking out the door I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Perseus I know that you have hurt my daughter, but I also want you to look after her. For me, please."

"I will sir. I promise." I responded.

-----

A seven-hour flight can give you lots of options. For example; Annabeth managed to finish a week's worth of homework in an hour, Frank fell asleep right away and Piper and Hazel decided to give him a makeover, Jason, Calypso, and Leo were arguing about some stupid thing and I just sat back trying not to freak out as the plane entered turbulence. It wasn't my best hour. Annabeth kept looking back at me. I smiled at her letting her know I was fine.

So much happened during the two months. Annabeth had released three songs. I was kinda doing better in school. Annabeth was prepared to speak, understand, write, and read Greek. She had been practicing her accent and it was like she was really from there.

-------

"Annabeth we will be arriving in an hour. You need to get ready." Piper shook Annabeth desperately.

"Piper," Annabeth covered her face with her blanket, "what do you mean? It's going to be 1 in the morning. People are sleeping."

"Annabeth, Piper is right. People, reporters don't care if it's 2 in the morning or 11 at night they'll still come and find you. Next thing you know the next day you end up being on the newspapers and stuff." I said.

"Ugh, fine." She threw her pillow at her.

-------

As the plane landed all of us gathered our things. I turned to Annabeth as if we were reading each other's minds, she looped her arm around mine. The Press wanted to see us as a couple and that's what we have to give them.

We were standing outside the plane waiting for the rest. I turned around seeing that the flight attendants were still unloading our stuff or more exactly Piper's.

"Piper, what the heck? Why so many bags? You're not even saying here that long, it's just 5 days." I looked at her.

"This isn't mine this is Annabeth's or Analia's." She smiled.

"But I thought Juniper was bringing my stuff?" Annabeth questioned.

"Yeah, she is. This is just the second half of it." Calypso eyed the suitcases.

"Honestly you guys are very extravagant." Jason was perplexed.

"It's called being prepared, Jace."

Annabeth and I walked straight to the front. As we walked towards the exits crowds started to surround us. We were able to pass through them. Reporters were asking Annabeth about how she was feeling about the tour, asking if we were going to open for her, what she was wearing, what's your favorite part, and if she was happy to go back to her home country.

When we finally arrived at the apartments, Anna didn't even take off her makeup. She just fell asleep on the couch. Later Piper had to clean her face. I found out Grover, Juniper, Piper, Annabeth, and I are all sharing a penthouse. The others are in a penthouse across from us.

~Next Day~

We were all still pretty jet-lagged and most of us didn't wake up until 11 in the morning. Annabeth however decided to sleep in an hour which drove Grover crazy because she had a sound check in an hour.

We had invited the rest of the group to come eat breakfast with us in our penthouse. By the time we were done, Annabeth had woken up. Grover quickly rushed her to get changed and she had managed to at least eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Grover and Juniper left with Annabeth. The guys and I didn't have to leave until 3 to catch up with her and the rest of the girls decided to go shopping, leaving us to do nothing.

"Hey, guys I am thinking of doing something." I looked at them.

"What do you have in mind?" Jason crossed his arms curious.

"I want to get Annabeth back." I looked out the terrace at the View of the Eiffel Tower, "and what better way to do it than a romantic dinner... on the Eiffel Tower... in the most romantic city in the world."

"Go big or go home bro." Leo sipped his coffee.

"You just have to pull it off." Frank smiled.

Annabeth's POV

"Did you stay up last night after we came back?" Grover asked.

"No, I was just really tired. I don't sleep well on plane rides." I grumbled.

"Well, I have ordered the staff at the theater to get you coffee because you need to stay awake. You have a sound check for an hour."

"Why do I need a sound check for an hour? Testing something doesn't take a lot of time."

"This isn't like the small concert you're used to. People need excitement. They expect surprises because you've made it this far there are more surprises. There are more things to learn here than you know so that's why you have an hour and you can meet with your choreographer later at rehearsal." Grover explained.

"Okay, also what do you mean by surprises exactly?"

"Let's just say you are no longer a singer. You are going to become a Little Red Riding Hood and a singer. You have to wow people. Don't worry you'll be great. I've done this with my clients and its work. Look at Heroes." Grover reassured.

"Oh, Annabeth I'm so excited to show you your wardrobe. You are going to be amazed." Juniper clapped her hands.

"Yay."