Chapter 52

Percy's POV

"Come on Annie. Please? I want to experience this part of being a teenager in high school." I begged Annabeth the next morning.

"Percy I said no. I'm not that type of girl. Plus I don't think it would be right." she closed her locker and looked at me.

"Annabeth isn't that type of girl but Anaĺia is." I winked and smirked.

She sighed, "Did she even say Anaĺia?"

"Well she said and I quote 'Bring your, girlfriend too. I don't like her but she's going to make my party better than Desiree's on Saturday.' Her words, not mine." I put my hands up in surrender. "Plus she's inviting everyone."

"I don't know. . ." I looked at her with a pleading look. "Fine! But only for an hour as Anaĺia. The rest of the time Annabeth okay?"

"Yes okay deal."

-----------

"What's the real reason, man? You can't just hate Annabeth from day to night?" I asked Leo.

Thursday afternoon we could be spending it like normal teenagers. You know, going out for coffee, hanging out with friends, or even studying our butts off, but no. We're stuck in the recording studio. We had to record three songs today. Today Annabeth wasn't with us since the songs didn't involve her but I really missed her. I haven't seen her much lately. She's always trying to keep her distance now that Leo's mad at her. She's always in the front of the classroom and I'm always at the back when Leo's around. The two can't even look at each other or be in the same room, and it's much worse after school. She doesn't come over and it's just too difficult now.

"Look I have my reasons. When I think it's time to forgive her then I will and I'll let you know. For right now I don't think I can." Leo struck a note.

"Ok. Let's get to making music."

We recorded 'Only You' which I figured was about Calypso and how he still wanted her back so even though after all that happened. The next song 'Alone Together' was really written by Frank who was inspired by our little drama fest high school life. 'Mmm Yeah' is just a song we wrote for fun.

--------------

"Hey, I was thinking you, me, movies?" I talked into the phone.

"Yeah. Sorry, I haven't really seen you lately. You know I don't want to make things worst for any of us." Annabeth said.

"Don't worry about it. I understand. I'll pick you up in an hour."

"Okay, great. See ya Seaweed Brain."

"See ya Wise Girl."

I picked up Annabeth and we looked like normal teenagers, we felt like ones too. From our outfits to our purpose.

Which was just a regular night out as a couple. After the movie went to get some hot chocolate. There were fans who would come up and ask for autographs and pictures. I was glad but sometimes it gets old.

"What's wrong, A?" I look at her. The black strands of hair framed her face while the rest was in two braids.

"It's my dad. He's been acting weird and I don't know why." She responds.

"It's gonna be okay, promise." I brought her into a hug.

Little did I know that it wouldn't be the case.