Chapter 33

After an hour or two we had a little bit too much to drink. Hazel since she was still 17 she wasn't allowed to drink she got us all out of the club along with Frank who wanted to accompany her because he didn't want her to feel left out. Frank was so cute to her! Awww!💞 Anyways our limo driver took all the way back home.

It was about a 15-minute drive home and Leo said, "We should do karaoke we have a microphone and we got the machine thing."

"Yessss! Ooo, me and the girls!" Said Piper.

"Omg yes let's do it." Calypso said. "Which song should we do?"

"Me and my girls." I said. "Leo how do you say singing with my girls in Spanish?"

"Cantando con mis amigas." Leo laughed

I repeated what he said, "Gimme the mic."

"Woah! Amazing." said the boys in unison.

Calypso laughed, "Who's next?"

"Me!" Leo said

eo wink at Calypso is she just giggled. It's just weird because I know Calypso and she's one of like the most hardcore people I know. She's been through breakups and doesn't easily warm up to the guys but its probably the drinks made her giggle.

"So who's next"

"Me." laughed Percy.

-------------------

Once we got home we were laughing all the way till the entrance. We opened the door and just walked into the living room. It was only 12:30 so Jason had the idea of still partying so We stayed up till 2 in the morning. That's when we dropped from tiredness, too much to drink, and fun. Frank and Hazel were the only ones that didn't drink and the last thing I saw before falling asleep on Percy's shoulder was Hazel and Frank putting blankets on all of us.

----------------------------

I blinked my eyes awake. Since I was living room the big windows let in the sunlight. My head felt like it was about to explode but those are the consequences. I lifted my head from where I was and took a look around and what I thought just made me laugh inside.

Thalia was of the sofa edge leaning with her arms out. Nico had his face planted on pillows snoring soundly. Piper was leaning against the couch on the floor with her head on Jason's shoulder. Their expression showing peace as if they've hadn't had peace in a long time. Leo was spread out on the floor like a starfish snoring which was really loud. Calypso laid on the couch sleeping soundly on the pillows. The only one that I didn't see was Hazel and Frank and so I just assumed they went up to their rooms. Percy, oh my gods it was weird. I saw him and he was drooling. At this point I saw so many funny things I just literally laughed out loud and woke up all of them.

"Ahh, I'll burn you." screamed Leo.

We all laughed.

"Ugh, my head hurts what happened again last night?" said Piper

"I don't know but this whole hangover drunk scene has to be eliminated because," I got my phone from the side table and my eyes widened, "Apollo is going to be here in like an hour or two and this well not suit him!"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." said Percy very dumbly.

"Yeah I know! Just everybody get up go to your rooms, wash up, and, and-d-d clean whatever we can because Apollo cannot see us like this." I said

"Annabeth's right guys. Nico can you please go get Hazel and Frank so I can get them caught up. Please." Calypso said

"Yeah no problem. I'll be on my way." he said

"Okay everyone let's get going. We have an hour. So no distractions." said Thalia glancing over at Percy and I.

I rolled my eyes as everybody else got up to go to the rooms.