Chapter 32

"Ay que chicas más bellas. Y yo también."Leo just suddenly switches to Spanish and we have no idea what he is saying.

"English Leo." said Piper

"Fine. Such beautiful girls and also me." he laughing.

--------In the Car--------

We each got in the limo and headed into the city. I looked at the window him looked at all the architecture and at night how the city glowed up with lights. I looked over to Percy and he was looking at me funny.

"Are you okay? Do I have something on my face." I asked

"No it's just you look so different from yourself." he said

"Thanks I guess." I said. I felt a little self conscious, he was right I was wearing another set of hair, more make up, and very not me clothes.

"Even though you look like a Hollywood glam star I know that underneath his makeup and clothes your still my regular Annabeth." he said.

"Tha-" I was cut off by Piper and her screams.

"OMG PERCY THAT IS SO CUTE!" she yelled.

"Piper. Calm down."

"Okay sorry A. It's not my fault you're so adorable." she squealed.

"Can we stop talking about this sappy stuff. You're ruining my night before it even begins." said Nico.

"Oh Nico, its only fair that your jealous. I know I am." said Calypso lovingly.

"I am not jealous." he said firmly.

"Don't worry Neeks you'll find you brave princess too and have your happily ever after." I glanced at Thalia and smiled. Thalia just sunk into her seat and blushed.

--------Club Entrance--------

As the limousine reach the club entrance Percy took my hand, "You ready for your first official celebrity night out."

I nodded, the driver open the door from the outside and we all walked out. First came Hazel & Frank, then Calypso & Leo, Percy & I, Nico & Thalia, and Jason & Piper.

I don't know how people found out but I have an idea of what and who did it. Apollo and Grover. There were reporters, paparazzi, and cameramen. I was so blinded by all the flashing lights I almost tripped but luckily Percy was there to catch me. I smiled at him. Our driver/bodyguard tried to push people away to let us into the club.

----------

Once we went in we got seated in a VIP area and we ordered some drinks. We started talking and some people came up to the boys and ask for the signatures and some took pictures but besides that it was okay. Then Piper, Jason Percy and I went to the dance floor and just danced for hours. Than the rest of them joined us we had some drinks. People managed to take lots of pictures of is but I didn't care. I was having fun with my friends.

I went to use the restroom and I saw a girl crying. I walked over to her. Who cries in a club?

"Hey. Are you okay? Do you need help?" I asked

She sob, "I don't think you can help a broken heart."

"Oh. Do you want to talk about it? If not its fine."

"Sure," she said, "My friends don't even care where I am. My boyfriend just broke up with me 4 hours ago."

"Why?"

"He said he need space and that we should see other people."

"Oh." I hugged her, "There's plenty more out there."

"I feel like I'll never find someone like him. I will be forever alone. That I'm going to die." she cried again.

"Don't lie to yourself. Your be happy again. Go out there and let the music carry your tears away."

"Your right." she wiped her tears, "I'm Rhea by the way."

"I'm. . ." I remembered what Juniper had said, "I'm Analía."

"Great meeting. I gotta go. Bye" Rhea waved.

Her story have me an idea. I wrote it on my phone so I don't forget it. I returned to my friends.

I saw Rhea dancing with their friends I was really happy for her. I went over to Nico and Thalia who are up in the VIP area talking to each other.

"Hey guys, having fun?" I sat with them.

"Yeah actually. We've been talking and turns out we have a lost in common." said Thalia.

"That's great." I ordered a drink.

"Yup. So how's Percy treating you with the make over?" Said Nico as he took a sip of his drink.

"He's been amazing about it but. . ." I said.

"But?" Thalia asked.

"After his third drink he um. . . got a little protective." I said

"What do you meam protective."

"He saw two guys checking me out so, he started making out with me in the middle of the dance floor, right in front of everyone."

Nico and Thalia both started to laugh.

"Sounds like Percy." said Thalia

"Yeah." I got up, "I'm going to dance. You coming?"

"Sure why not." Thalia grabbed Nico's wrist, "Come on Neeks."

We wiggled our way through the crowd to get to the squad. Once there Percy came from behind me and grabbed my waist.

"You've been gone too long Annabeth." he said

"Well I'm here now." I turned around and told him.

He kissed me, "Im glad you joined me, Wise Girl."

"Same Seaweed Brain." I laughed. We danced for awhile longer.

The DJ lowered the music and said, "Ladies and gentlemen we have very special guests tonight. Please give it up for Heroes!"

The people cheered, "I think we should give them a token of our appreciation."said Leo

The boys nodded. All four we walked up to the stage and took their positions on their instruments. Percy went up to the DJ and told him to hook up the mic. He nodded and Percy plucked first note. Attention by Charlie Puth.