Chapter 23

Friday finally, the day I've been waiting for. Every normal high schooler would say that once schojol ended it would mean relaxation, partying, and fun. Not for me. Today I have to shop for Hazel's gift, go look at the picture that is going up on Instagram, go to a recording studio to record songs with the boys, work on my songs, and ask my parents for permission for vacation. Today is going to be another tight day.

Today is Friday so that means I leave school two hours earlier. First I decided to go shop for he was present at the mall. I bought Hazel a white and green dress with some nude colored flat ballet. I think I was pretty successful in shopping for a gift. after its next item on the agenda go to the recording studio to see the picture and the song. I got there and was immediately greeted by yelling Apollo, "Where have you been? Your 5 minutes late. if you're going to be like this, then you could be out, because I like precise people."

"Sorry I probably will never happen. I got sidetracked with something but I'm here let's start." I quickly added.

"Okay fine let's go the boys are waiting inside, we're all are waiting for you." He turned and headed in and I followed.

"Okay first I will show you the picture and you guys can edited put whatever caption you want on there." said the photographer, he pulled up the pictures up, "Here are the pictures. What do you think?"

"Amazing. The pictures are nice." said Frank

"Well I'm glad you like it. I just came to leave these because since someone was late," he eyed me and I didn't like it," I don't have much time to explain I have another meeting to attend to. Excuse me."

"What's his deal?" I said

"I don't know but we should start editing this picture to get on with the recording. The songs have to be done by today because it's coming out tomorrow." Percy said

"Your right. So what are you thinking for the caption?" I asked

"We want something super obvious. I don't know why but we do." Leo said from behind me.

"Okay how about this. . ." I took the phone from Percy's hand, "Working with someone new"

"I like it. It's what we wanted, the obvious." said Jason

"And post." I clicked the button and right away there were already comments and likes.

"So this is what being famous is like. People immediately liking every post your post no matter how weird it is." I handed Percy the phone back.

"Okay next up recording the songs." said Jason

"What songs are we doing?"

"We're going to do the duet and then will do the All My Love. Percy Annabeth get in the booth, let's start ready?" I nodded from inside the booth.

Jason counted down, "1, 2, 3, and music."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great job guys. Well just do a few more parts of the song to get the better ones." Frank told me.

"Okay. Hey you were great and the song worked out great too." I told Percy

"Thanks, not bad yourself Chase." I smiled, "I can't believe you got the song inspiration from a show."

I looked at the microphone, "Yeah, you can get inspiration from anywhere and I mean anywhere."

"Okay guys let's wrap this song up." I noticed that Jason and begin recording the parts we still needed took us about maybe an hour and it was around around 5.

"I'm gonna go get some Starbucks from down the street. Anyone anyone want me to get them something?" said Leo

"Yes, I want a Caramel frappuccino." said Jason

"And I a Mocha Frappuccino." Percy

"I want a peppermint something drink." said Frank

"Any kind of iced tea is fine." I told him.

"You continue recording the song I'll be back with your drinks."

"Are you sure you got all of what we asked?"

"Yeah, yeah I got it.

"Okay see ya. Ready?" he asked Percy who was in the booth by himself now, "Okay 1, 2, 3, music."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Te 0 minutes later Leo came in with the drinks and we all took a short break
We did a few more runs of Percy's song and the night ended. I said my goodbye and I went home. I asked my parents for permission about the trip. They said they trusted in me and they knew I would do the right thing so they let me go. I told the girls, of course they were all excited, except Hazel because it was her birthday surprise. I went to sleep calmly that that night, no dreams or anything, and then Saturday morning came and it all started again. Surprises just keep coming my way.