Chapter 43

"Hey, you're here and you brought Juniper," Percy said less excitedly.

"Yeah, but she was with me already," I said.

"But I thought it was just gonna be us." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in.

"Ok, okay I get. I don't want to be the third wheel either." Juniper put her hands on her hips. "I'll be around the mall in the stores. Picking out things for you. Call if you need anything, okay? Bye."

We laughed.

"What should we do first?" I asked him.

"I was thinking that arcade on the second floor?"

"Perfect let's go." I grabbed his hand.

It was all going well. We ate pizza, played games, and Percy won me a stuffed owl. It was great until. . .someone took a picture.

"Omg! It's PERLÍA. EVERYONE LOOK!" Yelled some random girl.

In a matter of seconds, we were swarmed by crazed fans and flashing cameras.

"Is it true you know Aphrodite, the Aphrodite?" Asked a girl.

"Yeah. I wear her stuff all the time." I answered.

"Percy, is Jason single now?"

"No comment." He replied. A sound of cheer went through the room.

"I love Heroes!"

"Thanks, we love you too." Percy waved.

"Anaĺia can't wait for your album!"

"Thank you can't wait for you to hear it," I answered. Speaking of seeing I had to get to the photo shoot.

"I love your Greek accent. Can you do an American one?"

"Thanks and I don't know." I smiled

"Percy call you and tell Leo that I love him and Latinos forever.

"Um, sure." He shrugged

"Okay, I think we need to go," I said

"Yeah, I'll text my driver that I will be going with you and Juniper." He pulled out his phone.

We started making our way through the crowd towards the door.

"Wait. Could we get a kiss for the camera?"

"I don't t-" I felt Percy's arms around my waist and his lips on mine.

"Ok well goodbye everyone." Percy grabbed my hand we ran to the exit where Juniper was waiting for us.

————

"Okay, so guys go upstairs and change into what I set out. And then one by one I'll go to your room style you and make sure you look like a Ken doll but not in a bad way." Juniper said

"Ok got it," Frank said

"Weird comparison but ok," Jason said

"Bye, losers." Leo started towards the stairs, then turned back, "It's time for sexy."

"See you later, Annabeth." Percy kissed the top of my head.

"See ya." I turned to Juniper. "What do I start with?"

"Clothes. Change and I'll be with you when I'm done with the boys. Don't worry it doesn't take long." She smiled.

I nodded.

————

I was in the kitchen freaking out. I wasn't sure I could remember all the things I was taught. I was going to cool down with water but remembered I had to put makeup on.

"First-time jitters?" Frank asked

"Yeah. I've been on camera but the different types of events still freaks me out." I chuckled, "It must be funny, Annabeth managed to break a guy's arm but I can't walk down a carpet."

"All of us had that. We didn't become professionals from day to night. We trained, believed in ourselves, and we made it." He smiled

"I can see why Hazel likes you."

"S-s-she likes me?"

"Oh, come on Zhang don't tell me you haven't noticed? It is pretty obvious." I tell him.

He blushed.

"Annabeth, it's time to go," said Leo

I grabbed his arm, "Coming."

We met at the door.

"Wow, you guys clean up good," I said

"Well, don't mean to brag but I am caliente, aren't I?" Leo said

"Whatever you say, Repair Boy," Jason replied.

"Wise Girl you also look lovely tonight, if I do say so myself." Percy looked at me from top to bottom.

"I guess. Not really my style but it works." I said

"Time to go lovebirds," Leo said

————

Once we arrived I immediately saw the flashing cameras. I put on my smile and got my accent ready. I grabbed Percy's arm and we started walking. It was all going well. I saw Aphrodite and Tristan who by the way was the lead actor which I totally forgot. I saw Persephone she was here interviewing. I saw the other actors. I thought it really would be harder but it wasn't. We posed in different ways, it was actually pretty amazing. The setup wasn't bad either.

We were in the middle of taking a group picture and I heard a voice.

"Well, well if it isn't my old crew and they're new bandmate."

I turned around to see a girl with bright red hair and a black dress.

I turned to look at Percy and there was a stunned look on his face. The other three just looked at each other and then back at me. I was confused.

"It's been a long time hasn't it? Like, what? A year or two." She said

"Well, time flies when you get betrayed, doesn't it, Rachel," Percy said with anger in his voice.

Oh, he was going to have to tell me now. It's Rachel his ex. What do I do now? I didn't get any tips on what to do when you meet your boyfriend's ex at a movie premiere! This is just great.