Chapter 50

"Why did you get so frustrated when Rache showed up?" He said. His sea-green eyes burned into mine.

I propped up from the couch. "Look Percy, I really wanted to not be the jealous type of girlfriend and I thought I could but I don't know. Just seeing her and remembering that you guys once were together, just makes my blood boil. I feel like I'm not good enough, that one day you'll realize that she was way better off with you, and you would leave me. I know it sounds stupid and but this is what I feel. I just can't help thinking that way."

I have finally let out what was bottled up inside me. I really tried to push those thoughts aside but it was too hard. I thought about how hurt Percy was when he found out that whatever she was doing got to him. Since it hurt him so deeply, I just thought that maybe he did love her so immensely. That he may even still love her. That he was still in love with her somehow, someway, somewhere.

Percy lifted my chin up looking straight into his eyes. "Annie, remember the promise I made you?"

"Yeah, I do. Why?"

"Because that's all you need to know and it's all true, so never doubt it for one second. No matter what." He kissed me.

-- 2 Week Later-- February--

"What do you want to talk about Goat Boy?" I asked he rolled his eyes at the nickname.

For the past week, I've been working on the music video and I kept my promise I said. I would do it in three days and that's what I did. It came out yesterday morning and now I'm in Grover's office. Earlier that week I found out he's really into goats don't know why but he does anyway it was Thursday and I was already super tired.

"You have a live interview tomorrow at 2. I'll have to take you out of school. Next week you have a Valentine's Day Gala hosted by Aphrodite." He said. "You have an appearance to debut your new album on Sunday as well."

"Okay," I said as my phone rang. I checked it and it was Percy. I forgot that we had plans today. "Well, I got to go Grover see you later bye."

As I walked out into the front of the building Percy was already there. Leaning on his Lamborghini.

"Shall we go, wise girl?" He smirked

"Why not Seaweed Brain."

--------Day of the live interview-------

"Okay, so I got everything you need. Your whole outfit is in the dressing room so you have to put it on there and come back and then you're done." Juniper said

"Ok great. Thanks, June." I said

"No problem. I need to find a lip gloss BRB."

"Anaĺia change of plans. Another talk show called last minute and they have an empty slot they were wondering if you would do it. I told them of course so after this you change it we leave." Grover said looking through his phone. "You change again because I had another phone call for an interview with the boys along with you so that's after the second interview."

"Got it. Um, Grover when do you think we could get a break?"

Grover opened his mouth to say something but his phone rang. He picked it up and walked away. I let out a sigh of exhaustion. All this is getting really tiring. I have barely slept. I've been living off of energy drinks and coffee. Juniper came back and then I want to go change into my clothes.

Once I came back Grover was talking to Juniper and I walked toward them.

"Annabeth great your back. Just got a call from Apollo. He said you have a press conference with the boys tomorrow at noon." Grover said